How to Apply for Teach For Nigeria 2022 Fellowship (N70,000 Monthly Salary)
Interested Nigerians are invited to apply for the ongoing 2022 Applications of TEACH FOR NIGERIA FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM. A 2 year full-time paid commitment in which Nigerian graduates and professionals are placed to to teach in Nigeria’s under-served schools in low- income communities.
As a Fellow, you will set targets and work towards ambitious goals that will put your students on a different life path. The experience will not only develop your leadership skills but also give you first-hand exposure to the educational crisis in our country. It will help you develop an awareness of the wider issues relating to educational inequity – and deepen your understanding of their potential solutions.
FAQs (About the fellowship, application process, life of a fellow etc).
- SALARY – 70,000.00
- DURATION – 2 YEARS
Application for Teach For Nigeria 2022 Fellowship.
The Fellowship Selection Process.
The Teach For Nigeria Fellowship is a highly competitive program that attracts applications from intending Fellows from different disciplines, institutions and backgrounds. Through the 3-staged process, we select the candidates with the highest potential to make a difference during and after the Fellowship.
Stage 1: The Application form
Your application will help us understand your experiences, your motivation to join the Teach For Nigeria fellowship and why you would be a strong fit for the Fellowship.
Stage 2; Online Test
If we find you a good fit for the fellowship through your application, you will proceed to the next phase and an invitation link will be sent to you to take an online test.
Stage 3; Assessment Center
If successful in your online test, we will invite you to the Assessment Centre, which is the final stage of our selection process. Here, you will be required to conduct a 5-minute micro-teaching, take part in a critical thinking test, a group activity, and one-on-interview with our assessors.
At the end of the recruitment cycle, all applicants would be updated on the status of their application. If unsuccessful, our recruitment team may not be able to provide personal feedback about your application, due to the large number of applications we receive. Nonetheless, we wish everyone applying the best of luck.
- Fill out the eligibility form with your correct details; enter your email address correctly to avoid any errors. Applicants who meet the eligibility requirements are sent an email about the next step of the application. To be sure you are eligible, Kindly read the eligibility criteria below.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelors’ Degree.
- Must have completed NYSC
- Must be below 35 years
- Must be a Nigerian
- Minimum of a second class upper (only exceptional 2:2 degree holders would be considered).
How to Apply for Teach For Nigeria 2022 Fellowship
To apply for Teach for Nigeria Fellowship visit Teach for nigeria website
For more Information, visit Teach for Nigeria Fellowship Program.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
How to Apply for Teach For Nigeria 2022 Fellowship
Sharing Is Caring
Please I am interested in this academic scheme, it will be my pleasure to globally impact lives as I have always desire.
I have thought in several institutions leaving a good foot print.
Kindly notify me for subsequent publication on this programme.