How to Apply for uOttawa Entrance Scholarship for African Students Studying in English [2022-2023]
The University of Ottawa is offering the Entrance Scholarship for African Students studying in English under the scholarships for international students 2022-2023 category. The Scholarship opportunity is open to African Students who wish to enroll in a degree program in the University for the referenced academic session.
The University is proud of the diversity of its international student body. This renewable scholarship is offered to international students who are citizens of African countries, who are admitted in the fall 2022 term or later.
ALSO APPLY FOR: McGill MBA 2022/2023 Scholarships and Awards for International Students
University of Ottawa Entrance Scholarship to Study in English | DETAILS
This scholarship awards is applicable to African students who are studying in English, and who enroll in one of the specified undergraduate programs in the faculties of Engineering, Science, or Social Sciences. This significant financial contribution to their education reduces their tuition fees by $12,000 to $20,000, depending on the program.
- All students who are eligible for this scholarship will automatically receive it upon enrolment. It will be applied directly to their tuition fees.
- This scholarship cannot be combined with the Excellence Scholarship for African Students Studying in English.
To be eligible for the University of Ottawa Entrance Scholarship for African Students Studying in English are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Meet the admission requirements of the program in question;
- Be enrolled full time for the first time in a university undergraduate program;
- Be an African citizens
- Required averages to keep or renew a scholarship are rounded to two decimal places. For example, a student with an average of 8.49 would not be eligible for a scholarship that requires an 8.50 average. See academic regulation 10.2 for more information on calculating averages.
Note: Mature applicants and university transfers are not eligible for certain admission scholarships. Please review eligibility criteria carefully.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: 2022/2023 Ghana Scholarship Secretariat Local and Foreign Scholarships for Postgraduates
How to Apply
Interested applicants are required to find out what your options are
- You can apply for scholarship and bursaries as soon as you have applied to the University of Ottawa and have received your uoAccess ID and password.
- Explore all of your opportunities through the Online Scholarships and Bursaries search engine, also available in uoZone, under the Applications
- All scholarships and bursaries applications must be submitted online, using Online Scholarships and Bursaries. Application forms are usually available two months before the application deadline.
- Read all the requirements carefully before applying.
- Upload all required documents in Online Scholarships and Bursaries and submit your application.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2022
For more information kindly: Visit the Official Website for Further Details
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of Scholarship to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link