The Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution (WHOI) is pleased to announce the 2022 Summer Student Fellowships for undergraduates who are completing their junior year at colleges or universities.
The fellowship is for students studying in any of the fields of science or engineering but not limited to the fields of biology, chemistry, engineering, geology, meteorology, physics, oceanography, and marine policy.
WHOI Summer Student Fellowships | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the Summer Student Fellowships, applicants are to meet the following requirements:
- Be an undergraduate student completing their junior year at colleges or universities.
- Must be studying in any fields of science or engineering.
- Student must have at least a tentative interest in the ocean sciences, oceanographic engineering, or marine policy.
- Members of groups underrepresented in ocean science and engineering are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the WHOI Summer Student Fellowships 2022 are to complete their application online form and also submit the following documents:
- A current CV or resume that shows educational background and work experience.
- A current unofficial transcript in PDF format.
- At least two letters of recommendation from professors or others familiar with the applicant’s academic credentials.
- A completed course record worksheet listing undergraduate coursework by subject category.
- A research statement.
Application Deadline: February 5th, 2022
For more information kindly: Visit the Official Website for Further Details
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of Scholarship to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
How to Apply for WHOI Summer Student Fellowships for Undergraduates 2022
Sharing Is Caring