One of the major question which those people who are interested in joining the Nigerian Army always ask is How to join the Nigerian Army and the requirements needed before you can be able to be enlisted into the Nigerian Army. In this post we will be talking about the procedures, requirements and how to apply for the Nigerian Army.
Please note that the Nigerian Army has different types of Recruitment and ways to enlist eligible candidates into the Nigerian Army. But don’t worry, we will be explaining all in details and how to join through each one. Nigerian Army designed their Recruitment into two parts, the ones that are meant for graduates and the one that is meant for SSCE holders.
For Our Readers Who Wants To Live, Work And Study For Free In USA, UK Or Canada, Follow The Links Below For Free Scholarships====>USA,UK & CANADA SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS UNIVERSITY OF SASKATCHEWAN CANADA SCHOLARSHIP 2022UNIVERSITY OF WATERLOO CANADA SCHOLARSHIPS 2022
Lets Start with how to Join the Nigerian Army As A Graduate.
When it comes to joining the Nigerian Army as a graduate, it’s also the same thing with joining the Nigerian Army through DSSC which means Direct Short Service Commission or the SSC which also means Short Service Combatant commission. It’s a 6 months program or training designed by the Nigerian Army to take in some combatant and able men who finished from The Higher institutions either University or Polytechnic. You need to possess BSC or HND.
Also Note that there is difference between DSSC and SSC in the Nigerian Army. You can see application form HERE
Before you Dream of Entering the Army as a graduate, there are some requirements which you are supposed to posses before you can be able to join.
Below are the requirements needed before you can join The Nigerian Army as a Graduate.
- Be a Nigerian as defined in the constitution of Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- You must be between the Age of 22 and 28 Years.
- Be medically and physically fit.
- Mesure not less than 1.68m(Male),1.65m(female)
- Must not have been convicted by any Court of Law,.
- Posseses a minimum of first of not less than second class lower division from a recognized university or HND from a recognized polytechnic and not less than lower credit.
- Apllicant Less Serving members of the Armed Forces must have completed their NYSC Scheme or provide a letter of exemption.
- Posseses valid birth certificate endorsed by A hospital Court or National population commission.
- Posseses a certificate of State of Origin.
- You must be recommended by at least two recognized referees who must attest to the applicants character and Integrity. To Apply for Nigerian Dssc, visit www.pinnaclereport.com.ng Then Click on DSSC or SSC.
Now lets talk about Joining the Nigerian Army with SSCE.
To join the Nigerian Army with SSCE is in two Categories which am going to explain in details Now.
Its either you Join the Nigerian Army Recruitment or You Join the Nigerian Defence Academy.
Joining The Nigerian Army Recruit.
The Nigerian Army Recruits Is For those Those who wants to be Non Commissioned Officers In the Nigerian Army. Their Training takes a period of six months before they graduate and becomes soldiers in the Nigerian Army.
Before you join the Nigerian Army Recruit, There are some requirements you need to meet.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Requirements 2022
- You Must be A Nigerian by Birth.
- You Must Be physically and mentally fit.
- You must have Finished your Secondary school because you have to present your O,Level certificate be it Waec, Neco or Gce.
- You must have your Letter of Indegine from your state House or Local Government certificate of Origin.
- You must Not be an ex convict, Which simply means you have to be free from any kind of criminal case or related crimes.
- You Must make sure that You have your primary school certificates and Secondary school certificate as well.
- You must be between the Age of 18 and 22years at the period of Applying.
- You must Not be less than 1.65m for Males and 1.56m for Females.
- You must attend the zonal screening Exercise at the designated zonal center for your State. Note that it might not be in your state, it can be in the Neighboring State.
- You must have your birth certificate or declaration of Age from Any Court in the Country.
You can also read about the Nigerian Army Recruitment requirements using the link Below
To Apply for the recruitment, visit the Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal recruitment.army.mil.ng
Lastly is Joining the Nigerian Army Through the Nigerian Defence Academy. Those who Join the Nigerian Army through the Nigerian Defence Academy are the ones who spend 5 years in the academy doing both academic and military training. Those who went to the Nigerian Defence Academy are superior to those who join through the Nigerian Army Recruit and the Nigerian Army DSSC or SSC.
To Join the The Nigerian Defence Academy, You need to make sure you meet up their requirements.
You can read about Nigerian Defence Academy Application Requirements and Method HERE
To apply for the Nigerian Defence Academy, Visit the Nigerian Defence Academy Application website https://rcapplications.nda.edu.ng/
How to Get a Scholarship to Study Abroad in 2022
Planning to study abroad? Then you already know that tuition fees and living costs can quickly add up to a large budget for your education. Luckily, scholarships provide the essential financial support that so many students need.
In this article, you’ll find answers to the following questions:
- What is a scholarship, and how is it different from grants and student loans?
- Who can apply for a scholarship?
- How can you apply for a scholarship?
- How to find study abroad scholarships?
- What types of scholarships are out there?
Before diving right in, here are a few universities we recommend for studies abroad:
What is a scholarship?
According to the Cambridge dictionary, a scholarship is “an amount of money given by a school, college, university, or other organisation to pay for the studies of a person with great ability but little money.” I will add that some scholarships are more flexible, allowing all students to apply regardless of their academic abilities or finances.
- VLIR-UOS 2022/2023 Scholarships for Master Programmes in Belgium.
- Mount Saint Vincent University 2022 International Scholarships and Awards
- Romanian Government 2022-2023 Scholarships For Foreign Citizens (Undergraduate, Masters & PhD)
- Chatham University Scholarships and Grants 2022/23 for Fresh Students
- Abu Dhabi University 2022/2023 Scholarships for International Students to Study in UAE
- Erasmus University Rotterdam PhD Research Scholarships (Fully-funded)
- 2022/2023 Education for Sustainable Energy Development Scholarship
- PEO International Peace 2022/2023 Scholarship for International Student
- Fully Funded Scholarships For International Students at Taiwan Higher Education 2022-2023 (Undergraduate, Masters And PhD)
- Islamic Development Bank 2022/2023 Scholarship for Under/Post-graduates
- Chemnitz University of Technology International Scholarships
- Goldsmiths University of London 2022 International Scholarships
- British Council Scholarships for Women in STEM at Goldsmith University of London
- Fully Funded Scholarships at the Aston Institute for Forensic Linguistics (AIFL)
- Simon and June Li 2022 Undergraduate Scholarship at University of Oxford
- Government of Finland Scholarships 2022/23: Joint Application to Higher Education
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of scholarship to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
How To Join The Nigerian Army In 2022 + Getting Fully Funded Scholarship Abroad.
Sharing Is Caring