The Grant is funded by the United States African Development Foundation (USADF) an independent U.S. government agency established by Congress to invest directly in African grassroots enterprises and social entrepreneurs.
USADF-Citi Foundation Grants 2021 | What to Know
USADF encourages development by utilizing a community-led development approach and a pan-African network of local implementing partners to support African-designed and African-delivered solutions. USADF provides grant capital, capacity building assistance, and convening opportunities to develop, grow and scale African enterprises and entrepreneurs who improve lives and livelihoods. Successful applicants will be given a grant of up to US$10,000.
To be eligible for the USADF-Citi Foundation Grants, applicants must meet the following conditions:
- Be a non-governmental social venture or business owned and managed 100% by Africans.
- One application allowed per business that is no more than US$10,000.
- The business must be impact-driven, revenue generating and working with underserved and at-risk communities.
- Enterprise must be sustainable with proven success, including the applicant’s related experience and ability to execute.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible applicants for the USADF-Citi Foundation Grants are to submit all required documents in one e-mail on or before the application deadline to the e-mail address below with the subject “USADF-Citi Foundation GRANT APPLICATION –Applicant Name.
The application has two parts. You must complete and submit both parts (the Microsoft Word document and the Excel financial document) for USADF to consider your application
- For start-up organizations, your submission must document the steps, timeline, and projected date when your registration will be adjudicated
- For existing businesses/organizations, your submission must include the following information from your organization:
- Financial statements for the last 2 years, including tax clearance certificate from the last year
- Registration document
- Completed grant application form in English or French
Application Deadline: November 17, 2021
For more information: Visit the Official Website for Further Details
- Apply only if you have the desire qualification
- We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted
Application Deadline 12th November, 2021.
Scholarships you may also like to Apply:
- Postdoctoral Fellowship on Food Security and the Environment at Stanford University
- Apply for 2022 ANU Tuition Fee MPhil Scholarship for International Students.
- How to Apply for DAAD In-Country/In-Region Programme Sub-Saharan Africa (Masters and PhD Studies) 2022 Scholarship.
- University of Toronto Fung Yiu King Memorial Scholarship Apply for University of Copenhagen PhD Positions 2021-2022 [Paid Positions]
- Apply for Eric Bleumink Fund Masters Scholarship 2021/22 at the University of Groningen
- How to Apply for 2022 DAAD University Summer Courses Scholarships for Foreign Students and Graduates
- William Georgetti Scholarship 2021/2022 for Postgraduate Studies in New Zealand
- Developing Solutions Masters 2022/2023 Scholarships at University of Nottingham
- How to Apply for NITDA |Bridge To MassChallenge Nigeria 2021
- How to Apply for Chevening Scholarships 2022/2023 for Postgraduate Students
- Graduate Entrance Awards at the University of Calgary, Canada 2021
- IIASA Young Scientists Summer Program for Early Career Researchers
Note: Pinnacle Report Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That Gives Information Concerning Politics, Jobs, Scholarships, Sports, Relationships, Crime, Health, Entertainment And Lots More.
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/FCmaY9RgOFw0eynyjYvqhz
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link