HSRC 2021 Youth Skills Development and Employment Programme for South African (SA) Youths: HSRC invites you to participate in a Research Study on the Benefits of Youth Skills Development and Employment Programmes
- A South African citizen or Permanent Resident;
- Over 18 years;
- Did you receive a learning or work opportunity in any of the
- Received a Bursary or Scholarship for further studies;
- Attended a skills development programme
- Participated in Internship, Learnership and Artisan
- Worked on the Expanded Public Works Programmes (EPWP)
and Community Work Programme (CWP)
- Second Chance Matric
- Received Business Management and Entrepreneur Training
- Received financial support to start a business
- Took part in the National Youth Service Programme
- Programmes that offer technical, vocational or occupational
(TVET) skills resulting in a qualification or apprenticeship.
- Did you receive assistance with finding a job and writing your
IF YES then we want to hear your experience of those programmes
and how you may have benefited.
Why should you participate?
- Your answers will help guide how government can improve on these programmes to help youth access the labour market
How to Apply
Interested persons should: Click here to register.
If you are selected a researcher will contact you.