Human Capital Partners – Our client, a foremost Development Finance Institution, with a mandate to promote socio-economic development in Nigeria.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: 2022 Management Trainee Programme (MTP)
Location: Abuja (FCT) and Lagos
- In building for the future, our client is offering exciting career starts to fresh graduates, through its Management Trainee Programme – designed to build a strategic talent pool and raise a new generation of leaders for the organisation and the nation at large.
- Through strategic mentoring and intensive on-the-job training, successful applicants will be equipped with the skills required to make the seamless transition into the business environment and positively impact society.
- Explore a rewarding opportunity to fulfill your potentials.
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university with a minimum of Second Class Upper (2:1) grade in the following disciplines:
- Business Admin
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Human Resources
- Information and Communications Technology
- Other Social Sciences
- A maximum age of 26 years old (maximum of 28 years for Law and Master’s Degree holders).
- Completion of NYSC with a valid certificate.
- No prior work experience.
In addition, candidates should demonstrate the following attributes:
- Strong passion for excellence.
- Good problem-solving skills, creativity, and a great appetite for learning
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced business environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Application Closing Date
23rd June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence.
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO APPLY
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Or kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/I5ROWauDr0X8nbdPJSomFI
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link: https://t.me/joinchat/SYOfBCxgWuAhgl0F