In building for the future, our client is offering you the opportunity to take your career to unparalleled heights, through its Trainee Programme below:
Title: Audit Trainee Programme 2022
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Work with engagement team on audit assignments, applying technical skills and living the firm’s values, under the supervision of Audit Seniors and Audit Managers.
- Are you ambitious, driven, and highly motivated?
- Working within a high-performance team, with a shared passion to execute client briefs flawlessly, successful applicants will have the opportunity to develop a unique combination of technical, business and leadership skills, necessary for a successful career.
- Take the first step towards building a rewarding career!
- Minimum of Second Class Honours in any discipline.
- 0 – 3 years related experience.
- Completion of NYSC with a valid certificate.
- Minimum of five credits at O’ Level (to include Mathematics and English).
Candidates should demonstrate the following attributes:
- Strong passion for excellence.
- Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced business environment.
- Highly innovative with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Self-motivation and goal-orientation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 4th April, 2022.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Or kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Iv7coBoiSXF1mDrBCX0j4b
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link: https://t.me/joinchat/SYOfBCxgWuAhgl0Fg
Human Capital Partners Audit Trainee Programme 2022
Sharing Is Caring