Applications are invited from young Afro-descendant or Indigenous leaders to apply for the Ilia Calderon Scholarship 2022 to attend the One Young World Summit in Tokyo, Japan. Interested applicants for the scholarship are encouraged to take advantage of the opportunity to attend the Summit.
The One World scholarship will select and fund candidates who are leading innovative initiatives in their locality to attend the Summit in Japan
RECOMMENDED: How to Apply for York University International Student 2022/2023 Scholarships and Awards
Ilia Calderon Scholarship 2022 | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be eligible for the Ilia Calderon Scholarship 2022 to attend the One young Summit applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must be aged between 18-30 years at the time of the One Young World Summit 2022 which takes place in Tokyo from 16-19 May 2022.
- Demonstrate commitment and potential benefits for the communities or territories to which they belong.
- Demonstrated capacity for leadership.
- Possess a track record of generating impactful and innovative ideas.
- Demonstrate motivation to participate in One Young World.
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2022 in Tokyo.
- Hotel accommodation.
- Cost of travel to and from Tokyo (economy class).
- Domestic travel costs to airport to take the international fight (economy class).
- Visa costs (if applicable)
- Transport between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venue.
- Catering to include breakfast, lunch, dinner.
- Translation services from English to Spanish in the plenary sessions, welcome and closing event.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: FULLY FUNDED: 2022/2023 Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Ilia Calderon Scholarship 2022 are to apply online on or before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: 17th February 2022 (9am GMT)
For more information kindly: Visit the Official Website for Further Details
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of scholarship to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
Ilia Calderon Scholarship 2022 to Attend the One Young World Japan
Sharing Is Caring