The Ilorin Tech Skills Program is a virtual learning academy where individuals can access a variety of high market demand ICT courses to learn and acquire skills sets that are internationally recognized, job ready and of high value.
The Ilorin Innovation Hub has launched the Ilorin Tech Skills Program, a free tech skills program for youth in Kwara State. Pending launch of the innovation hub, this program will be run virtually and fully online.
The major goals of the program are to
- Improve employability and capacity of youths in Kwara State.
- Encourage youths to be innovative and creative in exploring new ventures.
- Prepare youths in Kwara for the global workforce via technology.
- The participants will go through interactive training courses with projects, virtual seminars and obtain a certification at the end of each track.
- Responsive Web Design
In the Responsive Web Design Certification, participants will learn the languages that developers use to build webpages: HTML (Hypertext Markup Language) for content, and CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) for design.
- Front End Development
- Data Visualization
Data is all around us, but it doesn’t mean much without shape or context. In the Data Visualization Certification, participants will build charts, graphs, and maps to present different types of data with the D3.js library.
- Quality Assurance
As programs or web applications become more complex, one should test them to make sure that new changes don’t break their original functionality.
- Python I: Scientific Computing
Python is one of the most popular, flexible programming languages today. It can be used for everything from basic scripting to machine learning.
- Python II: Data Analysis
Data Analysis has been around for a long time. But up until a few years ago, developers practiced it using expensive, closed-source tools like Tableau. But recently, Python, SQL, and other open libraries have changed Data Analysis forever.
- Python III: Machine Learning
In this certification, participants will use the TensorFlow framework to build several neural networks and explore more advanced techniques like natural language processing and reinforcement learning. They’ll also dive into neural networks, and learn the principles behind how deep, recurrent, and convolutional neural networks work.
- Information Security
With everything we do online, there’s a vast amount of sensitive information at risk: email addresses, passwords, phone numbers, and much more. With the Information Security Certification, participants will build a secure web app with HelmetJS to learn the fundamentals of protecting people’s information online.
- Renewable Energy
Electric vehicles might seem like a thing of the future for the developing world, but as this is one of our core areas of focus, we are preparing our youth for the future and the best jobs abroad, while also introducing them to the alternative energy grid especially solar energy and inverter sytems.
How to Register for Ilorin Tech Skills Program
Are you a young person in Kwara State interested in becoming a technology professional?
Click here: https://ilorin.tech/register/ to Register
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of program to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
Innovation Hub Tech Skills Program 2022 for Youths in Kwara | ilorin.tech/register
Sharing Is Caring