Japan: 2022 Nagoya University Global 30 Undergraduate Scholarship |Apply Now
Applications are invited from students around the world for Nagoya University Global 30 Undergraduate Scholarship 2022-2023 aimed at students with high academic performances.
With the generous support of our government, donors and corporate partners, there are several scholarship opportunities available in Nagoya University. To recognize the outstanding achievements of students and support those who have financial needs, most scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic merit, financial needs and some also on other non-academic achievements.
You May Like: Mercedes-Benz South Africa Graduate Development Programme 2022 (Paid Traineeship)
Nagoya University Global 30 Undergraduate Scholarship | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Eligibility to apply: Applicants must satisfy all the requirements below to be eligible to apply for the scholarship:
- Applicants must satisfy Nagoya University’s undergraduate admissions eligibility criteria for the Global 30 International Programs.
- Applicants must submit a completed undergraduate admissions application package with the Scholarship Application Form by the respective application deadlines.
- Eligibility to receive scholarship: Applicants must satisfy both requirements below to receive the scholarship:
- Selected recipients must matriculate at Nagoya University in the year applied, with the intention of completing the program at Nagoya University.
- If a recipient receives additional scholarship from other governmental and/or private sources equivalent to or greater than JPY500,000 per year, s/he will forfeit this scholarship.
- Selection: Academic and non-academic criteria and extra-curricular activities will be evaluated together with financial need.
Scholarship Value and Benefits
The Scholarship includes:
|Tuition||The tuition will be fully-covered for 4 years.|
|Registration fee||The scholarship recipient also needs to pay this fee, but it will be reimbursed in the form of monthly installments within the first year.|
|Annual Stipend||The total of JPY500,000 will be provided every year for personal expenses for 4 years.|
*The application fee will not be covered by the scholarship. Therefore, all applicants need to pay the application fee by the respective deadline.
Also Check: How to Apply for DAAD In-Country/In-Region Programme Sub-Saharan Africa (Masters and PhD Studies) 2022 Scholarship.
Please submit the scholarship application form together with your program application documents via the online admissions system. Please see the instructions below and submit the scholarship application form by the respective application deadline:
- 1. Download the Scholarship Application Form
- 2. Print and fill out the form
- 3. Scan the completed application form and income statement separately, and save them to your computer
- 4. Log in to Online Application System
- 5. Upload the scanned application form and income statement
Application Deadlines: December 10, 2021 (First round) and February 5, 2022
For more information kindly: Visit the Official Website for Further Details
OTHER JOBS AND SCHOLARSHIPS YOU MAY WISH TO APPLY
Federal Government Jobs
State Government Job
Oil & Gas Job
ALSO SEE: CBN Introduces N500m Grant for Nigerian Undergraduates and Graduates
Scholarships you may like to Apply:
Chinese Government 2022/2023 Fully-Funded Scholarship Scheme
UNSW Sydney Academic Scholarships for International Students
University of New Heaven Presidential Scholarships for International Students
Shell Career Training Program in Reservoir Engineering
Tiger Brands Young Talent Opportunities for Young South Africans
International Excellence Scholarship at London Metropolitan University, UK
Maurice R. Greenberg World Fellows Program at Yale University
Burger King Mclamore Foundation Scholarship 2022/2023
Hertie School New Perspectives Scholarship for International Students
2022 Davenport University Scholarships for International Students
WAEL Oil and Gas Recruitment for Graduates and Experienced Professionals
Arco Marine and Oilfield Services Limited (AMOSL) Graduate Opportunities
UNSW Global Academic Award to Study in Australia 2022
2022/2023 Marian University International Scholarships for Study in USA
Postdoctoral Fellowship on Food Security and the Environment at Stanford University
DAAD In-Country/In-Region Programme Sub-Saharan Africa (Masters and PhD Studies) 2022 Scholarship.
Mercedes-Benz South Africa Graduate Development Programme 2022 (Paid Traineeship)
University of Toronto Fung Yiu King Memorial Scholarship
University of Copenhagen PhD Positions 2021-2022 [Paid Positions]
British Council International Collaboration Grants 2021 (£3.5m Support Grant)
Mastercard Data and Services Internship Program for Africans 2021/2022
Imperial College Business School Global Leadership Scholarship (Full Tuition Fee)
Tuition Scholarships for International Students at University of Lethbridge
Apply for Chevron Global Human Resources Internship
Apply For 2022 Canadian Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Scholarships.
United World 2021/2022 Scholarships to Study in United States .
Scholarships 2022/23 for Low Income Country Students to Study in UK.
UNESCO International Centre for Biotechnology (UNECO ICB) 2021/2022 Scholarship Award
Association of Commonwealth Universities Gender Grants 2021
Swinburne University of Technology Scholarships for International Students
Kansas State University Future Student Scholarships and Awards 2022-23
Montana State University (MSU) Presidential Scholarship in USA (Fully funded)
Note: Pinnacle Report Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That Gives Information Concerning Politics, Jobs, Scholarships, Sports, Relationships, Crime, Health, Entertainment And Lots More.
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
Japan: 2022 Nagoya University Global 30 Undergraduate Scholarship 2022-2023