Are you an African student or a recent graduate interested in gaining mentorship on entrepreneurship? Then apply for the Jim Leech Mastercard Foundation Fellowship at Queen’s University Canada. The fellowship will focus on building entrepreneurial skills in the 21st Century.
The Fellowship will afford the participants the opportunity to build capacity while giving them confidence, resources, knowledge, network, and financial support to build a start-up with an impact. Young African graduates and students are encouraged to take advantage of the opportunity and be trained on entrepreneurship.
Jim Leech Mastercard Foundation Fellowship | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the fellowship, applicants must ensure that they meet the following:
- Must be students or recent graduates with a willingness to learn, take risks, and commit themselves fully.
- Must be from an African country and must demonstrate commitment to developing entrepreneurial skills and applying same in solving pressing problems.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic and leadership abilities.
- Applicants must be available during the entire period of the fellowship.
- Must demonstrate commitment to the entrepreneurial process by completing the training and progressing on their ideas’ respective milestones.
- Best-in-class Training by Queen’s University faculty and industry leaders
- Pitch coaching and mastery
- Certificate award
- Global visibility
- Mentorship by industry leaders
- Stipend of $500 CAD
- Opportunities to pitch for funding in Dunin-Deshpande Queen’s Innovation Centre see funding competitions
How to Apply
Applicants are to complete the online application for the Jim Leech Mastercard Foundation Fellowship at Queen’s University before the application deadline. Applicants are to endeavour to provide accurate information while completing the application form.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2021
For more information: Visit the Official Website for More Details
- Apply only if you have the desire qualification
- We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted
Scholarships you may also like to Apply:
- Postdoctoral Fellowship on Food Security and the Environment at Stanford University
- Apply for 2022 ANU Tuition Fee MPhil Scholarship for International Students.
- How to Apply for DAAD In-Country/In-Region Programme Sub-Saharan Africa (Masters and PhD Studies) 2022 Scholarship.
- University of Toronto Fung Yiu King Memorial Scholarship Apply for University of Copenhagen PhD Positions 2021-2022 [Paid Positions]
- Apply for Eric Bleumink Fund Masters Scholarship 2021/22 at the University of Groningen
- How to Apply for 2022 DAAD University Summer Courses Scholarships for Foreign Students and Graduates
- William Georgetti Scholarship 2021/2022 for Postgraduate Studies in New Zealand
- Developing Solutions Masters 2022/2023 Scholarships at University of Nottingham
- How to Apply for NITDA |Bridge To MassChallenge Nigeria 2021
- How to Apply for Chevening Scholarships 2022/2023 for Postgraduate Students
- Graduate Entrance Awards at the University of Calgary, Canada 2021
- IIASA Young Scientists Summer Program for Early Career Researchers
Note: Pinnacle Report Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That Gives Information Concerning Politics, Jobs, Scholarships, Sports, Relationships, Crime, Health, Entertainment And Lots More.
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/FCmaY9RgOFw0eynyjYvqhz
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
Jim Leech Mastercard Foundation Fellowship 2021/22 at Queen’s University Canada