Chevron is currently inviting applications from suitably qualified applicants for a Mooring Master Pilot job position in one of the location of operations of the company. This opportunity is available for Nigerians and other nationalities.
Chevron Corporation is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies. Through its subsidiaries that conduct business worldwide, the company is involved in virtually every facet of the energy industry.
Mooring Master Pilot Job at Chevron Nigeria | What to Expect
At Chevron, the applicants will be responsible for daily/weekly assets/ infrastructure that deal with wells, combined wells/processing locations and distribution/transport. E.g.
- Maf Sul
- TCO field
- Wheatstone Platform, etc. (excluding gas / power plants)
To be eligible for selection and participation in this programme, potential candidates need to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be a graduate
- Applicants must be skillful in driving
- Applicants must have experience in distribution and transportation
- Applicants must be ready to enroll in Mooring Master Pilot.
- Skills in distribution/transport and career development plan
ALSO SEE: Application 2021/2022 Rivers State University Teaching Hospital (RSUTH) Internship (Housemanship) Program
Application Deadline: Not Specified