CWAY Food & Beverages Nigeria Company was established in 2004 with an initial well blended unique brand: Peach Fruit Drink. Between 2007 to date, the Company’s transformation drive in research and production has sustained Company’s Mission focus of ensuring that our numerous innovative brands meet customer health needs and rewarding value chain systems with safe quality premium brand categories of Fruit Milk / Yogurt drinks, Plant protein drinks, Energy drinks and Children’s special formulated drinks with DHA for good growth. Currently, new brands from CWAY await market launch .
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Traffic Safety Officer
Location: Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- The review of traffic management works design proposals, risk assessments and method statements.
- Provision of advice to the design & build team on planning and execution of schemes which require traffic safety & control.
- Investigation of incidences involving traffic safety & control including near misses.
- Carrying out spot audits of site works and reporting back.
- Assessment of Traffic Management Contractors.
- Ability to determine the appropriate level of traffic control required.
- Checking compliance with contract requirements & drawings.
- Understand the requirement for an emergency lane within the works area.
- Understand current road space application procedures.
- Understand the requirements in relation to the use of Temporary Safety Barriers at road works.
- Understand the process for enforcing speed limits at road works.
- Understand the impact of abnormal load movements in relation to road works.
- Understand the need to communicate the arrangements and keep detailed records.
- Understand the protocols when liaising with Emergency Services.
- Understand the procedure for dealing with a road traffic incident within road works.
- Understand the procedure for commissioning and operating rolling blocks.
- OND in Social Science or related field
- 30-35 Years Old
- With at least 3 years’ experience in the field
- PC Literate and knowledge of MS suite i.e. Word, Excel, etc.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Good presentation, influencing and motivation skills.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
N50,000 / month.
Job Title: HR Officer Commerial (Sales & Marketing)
Location: Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
HR – Management:
- Receive the request for new manpower from different factories and process it for approval. After approval, do the needful to receive new resumes and short listing candidates for interviews, Arrange the interview of shortlisted candidates with concerned Managers/HODs. Do necessary preparation like medical, Verification for new selected candidates. Preparation of offer letters for selected candidates and process it for approval /signing.
- Do proper induction of newly joined persons with specific induction plan, do needful to support new employers to get settled in the system.
- Receive the resignation letters from staffs ,who are willing to leave the company , do proper exit of employee(s) as per company rules & regulations
- Work with different Managers and follow the Company rules & regulations , Company’s code of conduct
- Receive the breach of discipline from different Managers about the persons , who are disobeying the Company policy , work with HR Manager and take necessary actions on such employees based on company rules & regulations
- Resolve the grievance of employees by working with HR Manger and concern Departmental Manager as per company policy.
- Cross check /Verify , daily/weekly -the attendance of employees (sales & marketing)for each month , work with HR Manager to process the payroll of employees (sales & marketing)
- Receive the leave applications and process it by working with HR Manager & concern department Manger
- Do the working for leave allowance calculation on monthly basis
- Do the working with Departmental Manager for monthly performance money and best staff from each factory /department and do needful to process it to finance department
- HMO- Keep proper record
- Resolve the basic contract staff issues by dealing with Labor contractor
- Daily, weekly basis ,take the round in all factories , communicate with departmental managers and understand if any HR related issues and resolve the issues as per company policy
- Work with HR Manager to communicate with Union members and develop the good work culture on shop floor
- Maintain all statutory compliance, e.g pension, tax etc.
- Periodically conduct the assessment and training need analysis – conduct internal /External training
- B.Sc / HND in Social Science.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in human resources.
- Additional training/certification in Payroll Management – may be advantageous.
- Labor Relations certification – may be advantageous.
- Experience as a Skills Development Facilitator – may be advantageous.
- Able to engage in meaningful negotiation and resolution.
- Knowledge of employment legislation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Protecting the interests of all employees.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
N100,000 – N120,000 / month.
Job Title: Sales Analyst
Location: Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- To Create and standardize sales reporting processes
- To keep tracking on secondary sales data.
- Daily communication to sales team on sales target/achievement
- Analyst distributor achievement VS target tracking.
- To Create, join, and manage complex data sets into a comprehensive data visualization platform (Excel, etc.) that can be used to drive root cause analysis of problems.
- Gain access and analyze data from multiple sources
- Manage field inquiries regarding performance, historical sales trends, account/product level detail, etc.
- Understand business needs to identify, develop, and implement enhancements to reporting and analytical deliverable.
- Standardized and custom reports on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis from a variety of inputs (predominantly Sales Force and Hyperion) using multiple output methods (Excel, Word, PPT, Sales Force, etc).
- Accommodate sales reporting changes quickly and accurately, while at the same time capturing variances and outliers.
- Responsible for reporting accuracy and timeliness adherence to deadlines, identifying flaws and errors in the data and any upstream data issues
- Manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, own deliverable end to end, and partner with other teams within the business to achieve your goals
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting, Marketing or related field.
- 4 years experience in FMCG
- strong knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, database and presentation software
- Advanced problem-solving and analysis skills
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- High level of organization and detail-orientation
- Strong work ethic and willingness to take initiative
- Good attitude toward teamwork as well as the ability to work independently
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent time management.
N80,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
7th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidate will be contacted
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link:https://chat.whatsapp.com/Iv7coBoiSXF1mDrBCX0j4b
Job Employment at CWAY Food & Beverages Nigeria Company
sharing is caring