CVM Career Company: The CVM Career Company- Our client, a leading High-end Boutique located in Opebi, Lagos State, is recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Opebi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Examining bank statements and reconciling them with general ledger entries
- Examining expenses submitted by employees
- Keeping an eye on incoming payments from accounts receivable and outgoing payments from accounts payable
- Creating company financial reports with the above information included
- Analysing data collected in order to determine the state of the company’s financial health
- Analysing data to understand where the company is generating and losing revenue
- Examining the proficiency of the software programs used to organize data
- Generating financial reports that display the company’s profits, equity and cash flow
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
- 1 – 3 years work experience as an Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Knowledge in Sage/QuickBooks and Advanced MS Excel is an advantage
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Welcomes guests
- Provides customer service support to the organization by obtaining, analyzing and verifying the accuracy of order information in a timely manner.
- Co-ordinates the handling of difficult and/or unusual situations.
- Ensures and provides quality service to both internal and external customers.
- Handle inbound customer service calls with professionalism.
- Answer customer inquiries and follow through on requests.
- Take thorough notes and promptly forward action items that need to be handled by others.
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications and work experience.
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- An experience in an insurance company will be a plus.
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
Location: Ojodu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide strategic direction (in alignment with the Corporate HR Strategy) and ensure successful execution of plans for the Human Resources Function.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy as well as support current and future business needs of the organization through engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital.
- Guide and advise the management team regarding the implementation of HR processes, such as talent reviews, performance management, promotion and compensation.
- Develop and review HR policies aimed at effectively utilizing human capital while implementing processes aligned to the company’s core strategy and values.
- Deliver creative HR solutions that assist in sustaining a positive working environment that fosters employee engagement.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Law.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in Human Resources Management.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of a broad range of human resource strategies and practices, including compensation, performance management, safety, hiring, and employee relations; able to apply these strategies and practices in compliance with employment regulations
- Ability to create a culture of diversity, inclusivity, collaboration, on and teamwork.
Application Closing Date
22nd March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link:https://chat.whatsapp.com/Iv7coBoiSXF1mDrBCX0j4b
Job OPportunities at CVM Career Company
sharing is caring