Golden Six Hotel & Restaurant is one of the most preferred hotel in Nigeria and West Africa as a whole and this is all about Hospitality! It is located in Lekki Scheme 1 in the heart of Lagos State, the most economically important state of the country, major financial centre and would be the fifth largest economy in Africa. We offer our corporate clients and walk in guests a perfect blend of relaxation, activities, and African tradition delicately infused to meet the highest international standards.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Cashier
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
About the job:
- Income and expenses management including but not limited to checking POS receipts, bank tellers and expenses vouchers, support and coordinate finance activities of the hotel.
Who you are:
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or a related field.
- You have minimum of 3 years relevant work experience as a cashier.
- You are proficient in Windows and MS office/high level of Excel.
- You possess excellent communication skills, strong organizational and analytical skills and multi-tasking ability.
- You pay attention to details and have strong work ethic and integrity.
- You are fluent in spoken and written English.
- A recommendation letter from previous employer(s) is also required.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the Accounting / Finance.
- Hospitality industry experience, with significant luxury and international experience is an added advantage.
Job Title: Hotel Accountant
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Financial Control Responsibilities:
- Respond to audits to ensure continual improvement is achieved.
- Review and appraise the soundness, effectiveness, and proper application of accounting and financial controls, compliance procedures and controls and timeliness of documentation generation.
- Identify the risks that a business faces and develop preventive strategies.
- Provide training on policy and controls.
- Audits on par stock on all areas to make sure that all required hotel supplies are ordered and stocked in advance of need.
- Review Vendor creation, Customer Creation (Agreements), Credit setting for customers.
- Credit control (Receivables, staff float outstanding).
- Field force expenses management and control.
- Checking of Consumption vs Bill of materials to detect and eliminate any shortages/pilferages.
- Checking the asset disposal bidding process.
- Reviewing the Fixed assets register from time to time, physical asset count exercise.
- Supervise the physical Stock positions
- Checking of payroll such as overtime, Leave allowance, incentives etc.
- Evaluating accounting processes audit trail.
- Tax and Regulatory Affairs – Ensure all tax and regulatory filings are made promptly.
- All Other duties as assigned by the Management.
- Strong management skills, ability to appropriately assign or delegate work and authority to others in the accomplishment of goals. And provide coaching, advice and assistance as required.
- Analytical skills and a high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent Communication skills and perfect command of the English language.
- Conversant with Hotel Management Software System.
- Available to work when needed, including weekends, holidays, and nights.
- A University Degree or Diploma in Accounting. Experience in Financial Accounting, personnel supervision and problem resolutions is an added advantage. Excellent computer system skills.
- A recommendation letter from previous employer.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the Accounting / Finance. Hospitality industry experience, with significant luxury and international experience is an added advantage.
Job Title: Storekeeper
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Academic qualification: OND / HND / B.Sc in Social Science
- Minimum of 4 years experience as a Storekeeper / Store officer / inventory officer.
- Knowledge of proper Bookkeeping and Inventory Management
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment.
- Analytical mind with ability to make accurate Mathematical computations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competencies in Data Entry, Analysis and Management.
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time.
Application Closing Date
25th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by writing and attaching a detailed Resume with a valid Phone number to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Interview will be conducted at 4B, Agbeke Rotinwa Close, Off Hannat Balogun Street, Dolphin Extension Estate, Ikoyi, Lagos.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Multiple applications will lead to disqualification
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link:https://chat.whatsapp.com/Iv7coBoiSXF1mDrBCX0j4b
Job Opportunities at Golden Six Hotel & Restaurant
sharing is caring