Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, Ikeja Electric Plc, Nigeria’s largest power distribution network powers lives and businesses with innovation and unwavering drive for excellence. The company began its new phase of growth and expansion on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
The consortium has the Korean Electric Power Corporation (KEPCO) which generates about 84,000MW in capacity and has a global efficiency record of a maximum down time period of slightly above three minutes annually as technical partners. This partnership has positioned IE to effectively drive its commitment to deliver efficient and sustainable power supply through investments in new technology, infrastructure upgrade and human capital development. Ikeja Electric has over 1,000,000 customers who the company is committed to serve with a New Spirit, New Drive and New Energy. This resolve continues to elicit a passion for service excellence and new thinking on how to empower lives and businesses across the IE network.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: New Service Connection Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
- Overall responsibility for daily customer service and other service related requests.
- Ensure technical and commercial feasibility checks and customer account number authentication.
- Assist customer service lead for final authorization of new service applications acceptance, rejection; estimate requirement for establishing / updating landlord agreement.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs
- Assist in Carry out any other duties as requested by the Head Department of the company
- Daily allocation of new customer service / load change / name change / address change applications to officers and technician.
- Daily control of inward and outward application and customer complaints.
- Take final decision on customer application estimate, rejection or approval.
- Monitor daily site visits and estimate preparation, including technician / offer productivities.
- Conduct special site visits based on requirement.
- Manage customer application status update and required customer communication.
- Ensure customer application are timely processed.
- This role requires a First Degree or its equivalent Diploma qualification
- Requires between 3 – 5 years relevant work experience with advanced/ extensive knowledge.
Skills and Competencies:
- Customer / Client Focus.
- Knowledge of NERC regulations
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Technical Capacity knowledge.
- Good Analytical skills.
- Commitment to Task.
- Ability to work under pressure and multi task effectively
- Ability to influence others
- Communication Proficiency.
- Attention to Detail.
- Business Focus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Job Title: Performance Management Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible to design, develop, and implement an efficient, fair and transparent Performance Management Framework across the organization and promote a performance-based culture across the various Business Units/Departments.
- Work in liaison with key stakeholders e.g. Business Unit Heads to establish and support the link between strategic business objectives and people’s day-to-day actions and tasks by implementing a process for tracking progression from goal setting, quarterly & mid-year reviews and end of year evaluations to support individual, team and organizational performance.
- Lead, manage and monitor the design, implementation and effective use of 360-degree feedback process; including the dissemination of individual reports and coordination of development discussions between managers and their staff.
- First Degree in Human resources or related fields i.e. Psychology, Industrial Relations and Personnel Management, Economics, Sociology etc.
- Associate member of Chartered Institute of Personnel Management, SHRM, HRCI is an added advantage.
- Experience in leading performance improvement programs will be an added advantage.
- Familiarity with HRIS tools that support Performance Management processes / activities;
- Management of 360-degree feedback processes in a multi-cultural, complex business environment.
Application Closing Date
3rd March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
Job Opportunities at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
sharing ls caring