Olashore International School (OIS) is a private co-educational school for 600 students, which offers high calibre education in a wide range of subjects a junior secondary, senior secondary and a university foundation programme in partnership with Lancaster University, UK.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Female Sport Teacher
- Promote sport as innovatively as possible, encouraging maximum participation and enthusiasm
- Teach games and sports
- Supporting students enhancement and seek opportunities for students to engage in activities
- Plan activities for sports events, such as football, games, volleybal, swimming, basket ball e.tc
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Health Education
Job Title: Social / Digital Media Officer
Employment Type: Full time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop a social media strategy in alignment with the marketing department.
- Research audience preference and be abreast of current trends.
- Design posts across all social media platforms to sustain audiences’ curiosity and create necessary buzz about the school.
- Develop optimal posting schedule putting into consideration web traffic and audience engagement.
- Measure web traffic and monitor SEO.
- Keep up with changes in social media platforms to ensure maximum effectiveness.
- Facilitate online conversation with target audience and respond to all queries.
- Monitor each social media to ascertain their performance and engagement.
- Provide weekly reports on the general performance of social media activities to assist marketing department make appropriate decisions.
- Escalate salient leads from engagement on social media to marketing manager with adequate data on each lead.
- Monitor online adverts and import data generated from advert for use in marketing department.
- Develop social media campaigns to direct traffic to all Olashore’s event in order to generate a buzz around the event.
- Suggest new ways to increase online community.
- To develop, create and edit articles on school events and activities for the school OASIS magazine and the Year book
- To ensure that appropriate graphic and photography contents of school activities are used for the school OASIS magazine and the Year book.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations, or related field.
- 2 – 5 years experience in social media management
- Must be Tech Savvy
- Proven work experience as a social media manager
- Expertise in multiple social media platforms
- Working knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Creative content curation (text, image, graphics and video ) using apps like Canva and Ripl
- Excellent communication skills – creative writing
- Ability to use social media account management apps such as Buffer and Hootsuite
- Ability to grasp future trends in digital technology and act proactively.
Job Title: English Teacher
Employment Type: Full time
- B.ED in English
- Must be IGCSE Certified
- Fluent in the use of English
- Minimum of 4 years experience
Application Closing Date
10th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position as the subject of the email.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Or kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Iv7coBoiSXF1mDrBCX0j4b
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link: https://t.me/joinchat/SYOfBCxgWuAhgl0Fg