CNBC Africa is an African pay television network launched on 1 June 2007. Founded by Rakesh Wahi and Zafar Siddiqi, the network is produced under license from CNBC International and is owned by Africa Business News. It is headquartered in Sandton, Johannesburg.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Officer – Sales & Marketing
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting Line: Managing Director
- Develop and execute a proper social media strategy
- Look at new channels to distribute our content, such as Facebook Live, SnapChat, Whatsapp and all relevant social media platforms
- Create comprehensive social media strategies consistent with brand identity and target consumers across all ABN brands
- Implement social media strategies in order to drive traffic to CNBC Africa and Forbes Africa Digital platforms
- Support the activities of the various brand strategies by taking generated content and distributing across appropriate social media platforms
- Deploy at ABN brand related events and develop an additional stream of communication for social media users including but not limited to text, audio, video and images
- Monitor trends in social media tools, trends and applications and appropriately apply that knowledge to increasing the use of social media at ABN
- Strategise with and educate the management team and others across the company on incorporating relevant social media techniques into the corporate culture and into all of the company’s products and services
- Experiment with new and alternative ways to leverage social media activities (“marketing R&D”)
- Ensure efficient and timely response and escalation to all social media queries
- Constantly scan for and identify comments directed at or which can be interpreted to be aimed at any of our brands on social media channels such as (but not limited to) Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram and Pintrest during allocated time periods.
- Identify and direct queries where additional information is required from those interacting via social media with the organisation in an appropriate manner relative to the user’s level of influence. Compile and adapt appropriate responses
- Identify the relevant internal stakeholders to escalate queries to, which cannot be resolved directly based on the information available.
- Register and acquire new social media platforms as and when these launch
- Lead the development of organization-wide social media management standards, policies and rules of engagement for social media
- Work with all ABN brands to explore and identify ways to integrate social media into business strategies and marketing campaigns
- Assist the marketing team in overseeing the creative concepts with external and internal teams
- Develop and execute effective client campaigns, which are executed and monitored together with sales
- Any other duties deemed necessary by Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 3 years experience.
Application Closing Date
1st July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV together with a Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Or kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Iv7coBoiSXF1mDrBCX0j4b
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link: https://t.me/joinchat/SYOfBCxgWuAhgl0Fg