We are recruiting to fill the positions of:
Job Title: Specialist, Enterprise Support Services (ERP)
Employment Status: Permanent
- Provide support in the design and implementation of Oracle ERP HCM Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and collaboration systems
- Leads the analysis and design in the Oracle ERP HCM area in close cooperation with the business teams and development.
- Assist in the implementation of approved policies and procedures for Oracle ERP HCM design, implementation and maintenance.
- Partner with business leaders, IT service operations team and other relevant stakeholders to identify Oracle ERP HCM in line with Business requirements
- Responsible for planning of Oracle ERP HCM solution upgrades and deployment.
- Provide technical and operational support in management of Oracle HCM module in a highly dynamic business environment and to support business
- Understands the business requirements, captures functional and technical requirements, translates them into the Oracle HCM module requirements and integrates requirements with other functional and technical teams.
- Contributes to and drives configurations, reports, interfaces, testing, user training and knowledge transfer.
- Guides customers through Oracle delivered functionality, advises customers on best practice, maps business processes to delivered functionality
- Develops functional and technical design and documentation for Oracle Applications dependent data conversions, interfaces, custom reporting including use of documented revision control.
- Works closely with the Analysts and Functional Consultants to gather requirements for reports, interfaces, extensions, integration and conversions for Oracle’s Suite of Business Applications.
- Opens, manages, and resolves Oracle Service Requests with Oracle Support.
- Drives there solution & troubleshooting of issues during development and postproduction support, reporting /escalating to management, when needed.
- Leads project team and initiatives, when called upon.
- Maintains ongoing, successful relationships with customers; coordinates directly with the customer to ensure that a high level of satisfaction is achieved and maintained.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Design and develop data applications and reports using selected tools and frameworks as required and requested.
- Participates in the design, development and maintenance of Conversions, and Interfaces between Oracle’s Suite of Business Applications and third-party vendors.
- Perform tasks such as writing scripts, web scraping, calling APIs, write SQL queries, etc.
- Work closely with the other team members for 3rd party integration of data sources
- Carry out other duties as instructed by Manager, Enterprise Support Services.
- Bachelor’s Degree or more in Computer Science or a related field.
- 4 – 6 years of recent experience in Oracle HCM experience, Minimum of 3 Years of Oracle Global HCM Cloud Core HR and Absence Management end to end implementation experience.
- Provide functional application leadership and guidance to client regarding “leading practices” and the functionality of the software modules through all phases of an implementation.
- Have a positive, dynamic, and flexible attitude, should be an excellent team player.
- Ability to effectively work with end-users remotely.
- Has excellent English spoken and written language communication skills.
- Display a passion for the role and a strong desire to deliver to the best of their ability
- Display persistence to complete tasks and the rigor to ensure the solutions are thoroughly tested.
- Wider experience of HR processes from a business context
- Experience of other Oracle Cloud modules and CIPD certifications would be an advantage.
- Very strong SQL/PLQL skills and ability to manipulate data across heterogeneous data sources is required
- Candidates with Payroll, Talent Management, Recruiting, Workforce Management, and HCM analytics with multi-Org and multi-country implementation experience would be preferred.
- Lead all workshops (Process, design, configuration, test and validate) and act as lead for Core HR and Absence Management Implementation.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Job Title: Head, Strategy
Job ID: IRC4316
- Business lead for the Company’s Transformation programme. A holistic transformation programme, with intent to shape the future of EMTS by proactively introducing specific measures to help accelerate the company’s business and financial performance.
- These measures will make the organization more agile, and the business more sustainable, efficient, innovative, and profitable.
- Supports EMTS Corporate Strategic and growth process through identification of EBITDA impact improvement initiatives.
- Support EMTS Leadership team in delivering the Company’s strategic planning process, driving strategic initiatives, running consulting-style engagements to pursue the top strategic issues.
- Providing leadership for the implementation of the Transformation Program, coordinating, and directing activities to achieve the overall objectives of the organization.
- Develop the Portfolio Strategy and Delivery Plan (for OPEX and CAPEX related projects) to align with the overall strategy and plan of the organization.
- Lead enterprise-wide execution of the Transformation project: end-to-end business transformation initiative for business differentiation, sustainable market leadership, process optimization, network/infrastructure leverage, revenue growth and cost-reduction.
- Ensure the portfolio evolves as needed to reflect changes in overall strategic objectives and business priorities.
- Drive the Transformation agenda and value capture initiatives within the Transformation Office to consistently deliver efficiency and set a platform for increased commerciality.
- Support the development and implementation of corporate and business segment strategic growth initiatives across the organization through rigorous project management.
- Assist in creating platform for business improvement ideas generation.
- Review and evaluation of business cases to support strategic initiatives.
- Support business leaders in developing implementation plans, risk identification and risk mitigation strategies.
- Liaise, collaborate, and maintain strong working relationships with key personnel from each business segment/unit while efficiently program managing initiatives.
- Identify, understand, and include the stakeholders for the business transformation program. Analyze their interests and the power of their influence and develop a communication management plan to engage and influence stakeholders.
- Identification of processes and areas constituting initiatives execution delays and advising on resolution.
- Monitoring, control and periodic reporting of execution status of strategic initiatives.
- Plan and track transformation targets with performance indicators. Align monthly, quarterly, or yearly plans for financial impacts to the organizational profit & loss structure.
- Motivate, encourage and inspire the development of a strong, efficient and effective professional team operating ethically and with a clear focus on delivering outcomes.
- First Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Marketing, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering, or related quantitative discipline from a recognized university
- Business / Finance related Postgraduate / Professional qualification is an added advantage
- Professional Services / Consulting experience.
- Minimum of ten (10) years post NYSC experience in a similar research, analysis, and strategic business support role(e.g., planning, finance, accounting or consulting).
- Includes at least 3 years in a managerial role in a telecommunications environment.
- Telecommunications industry and project management.
- Excellent communication, possessing influencing and relationship building skills and the ability to simplify complex concepts for a wide audience including executive levels
- Pragmatic with a strong analytical and problem solving ability. Ability to devise logical methods / approaches
- Very strong (well above average)MS-Excel and MS-PowerPoint skills
- Highly collaborative team player
- Results-oriented, takes the initiative mentality
- Demonstrates a highly analytical work ethic/approach
- Strong project management skills, including demonstrated ability to think end-to-end and manage multiple priorities / projects simultaneously.
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Customer Focus.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
OTHER JOBS AND SCHOLARSHIPS YOU MAY WISH TO APPLY
Scholarships you may like to Apply:
Note: Pinnacle Report Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That Gives Information Concerning Politics, Jobs, Scholarships, Sports, Relationships, Crime, Health, Entertainment And Lots More.
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
Job Vacancies at 9mobile