Artee Group – The story of SPAR, can’t be told without mentioning Artee Group. Over the past 30 years, Artee Industries Limited has grown from very humble beginnings to become one of the fastest growing business conglomerates in Nigeria. The story started in 1988, with the opening of a small supermarket store measuring 120 m2 in Lagos under the Park ’n’ Shop banner. Today, its business spreads from retail to real estate, shopping malls and manufacturing, rightly gaining popularity as Artee Group.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: HR Trainee
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
- Organize weekly, quarterly and annual employee performance reviews
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Assist with salary attendance computation
- Calculate and report on employee turnover rates (weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually) – Management Information System (MIS)
- Ensure the daily floor walk is done and take a count of people present/absent in the office
- Assist with employee engagement and coordination of activities from the various SPAR stores.
- B.Sc. / B.A in Business Administration or relevant field
- Proven experience as HR Generalist
- Excellent communication and people skills
- HRIS knowledge is an advantage
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office (Excel and word)
- Additional HR training/ certification.
Job Title: Content Creator – Learning and Development
- To collaborate with management to identify company training needs
- Design and develop content for E- learning, virtual and remote learning
- Keep all technical/ soft skills updated via assigned work and professional development opportunities
- Impart trainings for new joiners in the organization
- Plan and implement an effective training curriculum (Training calendar)
- Prepare well-structured drafts and design templates
- Edit and proofread written pieces before presentation
- Identify training needs and recommend new topics
- Research industry related topics
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles (Newsletter)
- Regularly check and update the contents created.
- HND / B.Sc. Degree with at least 1 year relevant work experience.
- Content Development
- Research skills
- Interdepartmental coordination
- Presentation skills
- Public speaking
- Active listening
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
Job Title: Leasing Manager – Mall Management
- The Leasing Manager is responsible for overseeing all aspects of leasing management, develops leasing plans to identify new clients and negotiate with prospective tenants to maximize income in line with the business plan.
- He also ensures proper tenant mix in the property in line with business strategy and market demand and to achieve desired company business objectives.
- Manages day-to-day operations of leasing and ensures maximum optimization of resources
- Set up objectives and targets and monitor regularly to ensure all objectives are achieved
- Lease vacant space according to leasing plan / schedule in accordance with the relevant time frames setout therein and according to defined retailer mix and target
- Manages all leasing activities including attracting new tenants, vetting prospective clients, rental negotiations and the development of attractive leasing packages
- Finalize renewals of existing retailers in accordance to company’s rules and procedures
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on the status and performance of leasing activities
- Implement all the necessary documentation required in the fulfillment of activities such as leasing, renewals, moving in, moving out and renovation
- Coordinate with other department heads to ensure effective and efficient operation of the mall.
- Graduate Degree in either Business, Retail Management and/or Retail Real Estate
- Extensive knowledge of leasing management.
- Minimum of 3 years of leasing management experience (mall manager level)
- Mixed use development experience
- Experience with luxury segment of the market
- Sound working knowledge of computer software applications.
Skills and Personal Qualifications:
- Strong business acumen and good technical knowledge of leasing commercial facilities
- Good understanding of mall leasing management
- Established relationship with significant regional retail groups
- Experience in dealing with new to market retailers
- Good understanding of mall operations and associated policies and procedures
- Good understanding of lease contracts, documentation, clauses and interpretation
- Knowledge of managing leasing contracts and negotiation, exposure to tender management
- Strong negotiations and sales skills
- Excellent customer Service Skills
- General knowledge of the local laws governing landlord / tenant relationships.
Application Closing Date
14th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link:https://chat.whatsapp.com/Iv7coBoiSXF1mDrBCX0j4b
Job Vacancies at Artee Group
sharing is caring