Finpact Consulting – We work with business leaders at the local and global levels to co-create and implement solutions that achieve lasting, sustainable results.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Human Resource Business Partner
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP) will provide support in planning, maintaining, and improving the overall coordination, administration, performance, and evaluation of the organization’s human resources (HR).
- He/she will also provide support in the recruitment and selection process, induction of the organization’s human resources.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Organisational Growth and Development:
- Plans, organizes and controls all activities of the HR department. Participates in developing departmental goals, objectives and systems.
- Develops, recommends and implements personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains handbook on policies and procedures
- Maintains organisational charts and employee directory.
- Develops and improves communications with external and internal stakeholders
- Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of the department and services performed.
- Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local employment laws.
- Identifies and takes actions to mitigate potential risks.
- Provides leadership and direction to the development and implementation of HR programmes and services.
- Provides an employee – oriented high-performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standard.
- Coordinates and monitors all activities in the people and business team to ensure efficiency and effectiveness in the quality of work.
- Identifies vacant positions and establishes a selection criterion based on the job description drafted
- Drafts job descriptions along with the job specifications
- Places job advert on relevant social media, website, job sites and chat groups
- Conducts recruitment for all full time, part time and freelancer’s employees; works with supervisors to screen and interview candidates.
- Coordinates and supervises the administration of online and in-house test and ensures in- house test/questions are updated regularly.
- Coordinates the preparation of interview questions for all positions and ensures standard questions are administered for all positions.
- Evaluates test and interview scores in equity and professionalism
- Ensures interview reports are prepared to a high and acceptable standard
- Conducts reference check for all positions
- Ensure all letters including offer letters, contract letters, acceptance letters and request letters are prepared to a high standard and sent timely
- Follows up with candidates to ensure mail are received and they fully understand the terms and conditions stated therein.
- Coordinates the on-boarding process for new employees; informs team leads of new employees, ensures IT team creates necessary account(s), online files and provide laptops/desktops as applicable
- Ensures on-boarding checklist is used for all new intake and strictly adhered to
- Ensures new enrolees are well settled, follows up with challenges or observations where necessary and finds resolutions
- Develops performance management plans, objectives and selects a performance management system suitable for the organizational needs
- Creates templates and agree on a performance review time frame. Ensures proper implementation of the review process.
- Conducts performance review process monthly and follow up with team leads and team member to ensure deadlines are met.
- Ensures performance feedback is communicated to team members and management monthly
- Develops performance improvement plan for the organisation
- Identifies full time employees due for confirmation and commences confirmation processes
- Prepares confirmation letters or extension of probation letters to employees Learning and Development
- Identifies training needs and Draws training plans and schedules
- Identifies the impacts of the training needs on the organizational growth and development
- Compiles training costs for or from all employees
- Coordinates and follows up on all internal and external trainings
- Coordinates all human resources training programs, provides necessary information and materials to employees including employee handbooks
- Acts as a middle man in the implementation and improvement of communication between employees and management.
- Provides assistance to employees in necessary areas with regards to policy, procedures, grievances etc. Ensures all complaints and concerns are resolved.
- Liaises with organisations preferred HMO on registrations, queries, concerns and entitlements needed. Ensure health talks and general check-up is conducted.
- Coordinates and ensure the office is clean and conducive for employee to work
- Ensures employee are provided with the required and necessary tools and equipment to carry out their tasks
- Prepare and updates health and safety policy, ensures this is enforced/implemented in the organisation
- Coordinates events/celebrations and encourage a work life balance
Human Resources Administration:
- Ensures the organisation value, beliefs and positive culture is integrated into the organisation day to day activities.
- Develops and maintains a database of all employee information. Ensures changes to employee information is updated on the database
- Coordinates and maintains an employee filing system for easy retrieval of documents both soft and hard copies
- Develops a leave administration database and updates the database regularly with leave information
- Ensures hand over notes are prepared before commencement of leave by employee
- Ensures the timely payment of leave allowance(s) to employees entitled to leave allowance
- Develops an attendance management system, ensures the attendance sheet is updated daily. Constantly follow up with employees who are absent or late.
- Coordinates activities of the People and Business team. Ensures departmental lapses are minimal
- Regularly updates HR documents and Templates
- Ensures all documents are prepared to a high standard including offer letters, contract of employments, acceptance letters, rejection letters, monthly performance clearance etc.
- Ensures organisational policies, processes and procedures are adhered to in the exit process from both the employee and employer
- Conducts exit interviews, clearance and follows up with handover notes.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management / Business or related field.
- 3 – 5 years of professional experience with at least 3 years of progressive and hands-on HR generalist experience evident in multiple human resource disciplines specifically Recruitment, Selection, Orientation, Onboarding and Talent Management.
- At least three years’ experience in recruiting for the private and/or not for profit sectors.
- Proven experience recruiting for multiple positions within a multi-project/program environment.
- In-depth knowledge of HR and employment laws in Nigeria.
- Membership of relevant professional body(CIPM) and/or Masters in a HR-related field are added advantages.
- Broad knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, benefits administration, organizational planning and development, employee relations, recruitment, selection and onboarding
- Experience with drafting HR-related documents, procedures and memos
- Must have excellent skills in the use of all Microsoft office tools, especially Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must have previous experience in recruitment and onboarding systems management
- Must have excellent analytical skills and good reasoning abilities and sound judgment.
- Must be detail-oriented and meticulous in approach to tasks.
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and experience managing interpersonal conflicts.
- Must exhibit a high level of initiative, flexibility and creativity.
Job Title: Finance and Admin Intern
Location: Maitama, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Internship
- Prepare payment vouchers
- Process all payment of expenses
- Maintain accounting files
- Manage the inventory data base for all locations
- Support logistic for travels and activities
- Track and following up on outstanding advances and ensure timely reconciliation.
- Daily filling of vouchers
- Assist in gathering /photocopying of documentations for monthly payment of volunteers
- Assist in checking and filling stores/assetrequisition
- Assist in ensuring routine servicing of equipment as and when due and keeping maintenance log
- Assist in periodic verification of physical inventory
- Post Internal Requisitions Delivery Notes (DN)
- Assist in receiving items from vendors and update stock cards where applicable
- He/She also support services such as spiral binding and photocopying
- Any other financial and Admin duties as assigned by the supervisor
Qualifications and Experience
- University Degree in Accounting or Higher National Degree (HND) in Finance / Accounting
- Minimum of 6 months experience in finance and Admin position.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel spreadsheets, or comparable software and basic accounting software (i.e. QuickBooks).
Job Title: Data Analyst
Location: Maitama, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Data Analyst is a self-motivated individual who can lead specific project initiatives, engage with clients and or external stakeholders and work with minimal supervision.
- Our Data Analyst has high skills in data analysis and will be integral in ensuring excellent quality control in all projects, managing his/her team effectively and timely feedback/Reporting to all stakeholders.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate, direct and oversee work done by the data collection team
- Managing master data, updates and deletion
- Provide quality assurance of collected data, working with external quality assurance analysts if necessary
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization
- Assessing, testing and implementing new or upgraded software and assisting with strategic decisions on new systems.
- Providing technical expertise in data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing
- Continually identify issues and analyze calls then propose better processes
- Regular attendance of the weekly meetings with clients to ensure we are aligned with their perspective and present situation of the project
- Identify, develop and document issues and recommendations using independent judgment concerning areas being reviewed.
- Communicate results of analysis, document challenges and give recommendations via written reports.
- Provide input to the project team during all phases of the project.
- Ensure firm’s high expectations for quality in all assigned projects and deliverables.
- Proven track record of effectively delegating work to other members of a team and supervising the work effectively
- Processing confidential data and information according to Finpact’s guidelines
- Other related projects and or tasks as assigned.
Qualification and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics and related courses
- With 4+ years in a role in data analysis, delivering business process improvement, and systems strengthening in a professional services firm.
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases.
- Ability to work with stakeholders to assess potential risks.
- Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide solution recommendations.
- Proven quantitative, analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual thinking skills.
- Excellent client management skills, collaborative work style, and strong interpersonal and team skills.
- Problem-solving and excellent reporting skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and manage multiple priorities.
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in the use of the MS Office Suite.
- Knowledge of the alternative energy industry is an advantage
Application Closing Date
18th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skills, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.
- Our organization procedures reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation.
- We are equal opportunity employer.
- We uphold the Humanitarian Principles: humanity, neutrality, impartiality, and operational independence. We affirmatively engage the most vulnerable communities.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link:https://chat.whatsapp.com/Iv7coBoiSXF1mDrBCX0j4b
Job Vacancies at Finpact Consulting
sharing is caring