Are you a graduate 0r undergraduate? Have you been job hunting for so long? Or have you been dreaming of being employed in the Julius Berger Nigeria? If your answer is in the affirmative to any of those questions above, then this golden opportunity is for you. We know you won’t let it slip you by. See Full Details on Julius Berger Nigeria Schoolarship Award
How to Apply Julius Berger Nigeria 2022 Scholarship Award
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (JBN) is a leading Nigerian company offering holistic services covering the planning, design, engineering, construction, operation and maintenance of buildings, infrastructure and industry projects. Julius Berger is a committed partner with a strong track record of reliable high-quality results.
As part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and in fulfillment of its commitment to drive enhancement and capacity building within the Education and Human Capital Development sector of Nigeria, the company is awarding scholarships to qualified female engineering students in public universities across the country.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Julius Berger Nigeria 2022 Scholarship Award
- The merit-based scholarship is open to full-time female undergraduates studying engineering in public universities within Nigeria.
- Scholarships are renewable through graduation. Recipients are expected to maintain high academic / ethical standards, and other conditions outlined in the scholarship award letter.
- JBN does not charge any fee for processing applications. There are no fees at any stage of the scholarship award cycle.
- You must be a Nigerian citizen. Permanent Residents are not eligible for the Scholarship Award.
- You should be a student of a recognised university in Nigeria, as listed with the National Universities’ Commission (NUC).
- Be a citizen of Nigeria
- Be a female
- Be in a Federal or State Owned Universities based in Nigeria
- Be in Faculty of Engineering
- Currently be in their second year of full-time study in a Nigerian Federal or State University accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC)
- Have a minimum CGPA of 3.5 in a 5-grade system.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline 5th December, 2022.