The Kenya National Youth Service (NYS) wishes to announce to the general public that there will be a recruitment exercise of NYS Volunteers (male and female) throughout the Republic from Monday 10th to Saturday to 15th January, 2022.
The National Youth Service is a voluntary work and educational programme for young Kenya citizens. About 30,000 youth are recruited annually and trained in various skills (paramilitary, engineering, fashion and design, business management, catering, agriculture, secretarial, plant operation, construction, driving) and, prepared for other national matters such as service in the armed forces, national reconstruction and disaster response.
Requirements and Dates Schedule
All prospective candidates wishing to be enlisted must meet the following conditions:
- Be a Kenyan citizen and a resident of the respective Sub County of recruitment
- The recruitment age is from 18 to 24 years
- Have a mean Grade of D plain and above in KCSE
- Produce Original National Identity Card. Academic Certificates (and avail one set of photocopies of the same at the recruitment center).
- Must have certificate of Good Conduct.
- Must be ready to undergo medical check-up during and after the recruitment exercise.
- Be prepared to undergo rigorous physical training.
- Be prepared to give voluntary service to the Nation in any part of the Republic of Kenya.
- Successful candidates will report for the NYS paramilitary training Course at NYS College. Gilgil and NYSTTI Naivasha on dates and times specified in the respective calling letters to be issued.
N/B Orphans who meet the qualification requirements as stated above will be given special preference subject to production of sufficient documentary proof such as parents ‘ death Certificates or burial permits. ‘ Persons living with disability are also encouraged to avail themselves for the recruitment exercise in their respective sub counties and centers provided they are able to withstand , the rigorous physical training.
NYS does not condone corruption in any form. Canvassing and giving monetary or other consideration for the purpose of admission is an offence which can lead to disqualification.
How to Apply for the Kenya National Youth Service (NYS) 2022 Volunteer Recruitment
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
Kenya National Youth Service (NYS) 2022 Volunteer Recruitment
Sharing is Caring