About the Award:
KFUPM has a very strong collaborative partnership on conducting innovative research with the following international institutions:
- MIT: Clean Water and Clean Energy.
- Stanford: Oil, Gas, and Geosciences.
- California Institute of Technology (Caltech): Petrochemicals and Polymers.
- Technical University of Munich: Refining and Petrochemicals.
- Cambridge University: Oil and Gas.
- Georgia Institute of Technology (Georgia Tech): Geo-signal Processing and Smart Grids.
- National University of Singapore: Refining and Petrochemicals
- KAUST: Many research disciplines in Engineering and Sciences.
- Saudi Aramco (the largest oil company worldwide): Many research disciplines.
- SABIC (one of the leading petrochemical companies worldwide): Refining, Petrochemical, and Polymers.
- In addition to many world-class universities and industries in different research fields. You may want to also Apply R350 SRD Grant Application To Appeal Again If Rejected – SASSA
Centers for Research Excellence at KFUPM
To provide extreme support for research in areas of excellence, KFUPM has established the National Centers for Research Excellence in the following areas:
- KFUPM-MIT Collaboration Center on Clean Water and Clean Energy (http://ccwce.mit.edu/).
- Nanotechnology (http://www2.kfupm.edu.sa/cent/).
- Renewable Energy (http://corere.kfupm.edu.sa/).
- Refining and Petrochemicals (http://core-prp.kfupm.edu.sa/).
- Corrosion (http://www2.kfupm.edu.sa/corec/).
- Transformative Research in Petrochemicals and Polymers (http://cid-rpp.kfupm.edu.sa/).
- Maintenance (http://se.ikfupm.com/department/ce/ceim/).
- Supply Chain Management (http://se.ikfupm.com/department/ce/cescm/).
- Carbon Capture and Sequestration.
The Research Institute
The Research Institute is the cornerstone of applied research activities at KFUPM, solving critical scientific and technical problems as well as working on turning knowledge into practice. More details are available on the website of the Research Institute at the link: http://www.kfupm.edu.sa/ri/
Research Groups at KFUPM
To provide special support for research in focused areas of interest to Saudi Arabia, KFUPM has established 13 Research Groups in Science and Engineering areas.
Distinguished local and international graduate applicants who demonstrate high potential for conducting original research in the fields of Engineering, Sciences, and Business.
Value of Award:
- Tuition Fee Covered
- Monthly stipend
- Furnished Housing.
- Medical care.
- Free Textbooks.
- Prepaid Airfare Ticket and Return Ticket
How to Apply:
After submission of a complete online application, mandatory documents need to be uploaded before the Deadlines through the Upload System using the same Login ID and PIN created for the online application. Mandatory documents for an application (without which application will not be processed
- Copy of identification (Passport for international applicants / National ID for Saudi nationals / Iqama for residents of Saudi Arabia).
- Complete official transcripts for BS degree (and MS degree if applying to PhD).
- Statement-of-Purpose (a one-page essay focusing on career and research goals at KFUPM).
- Recommendation Letters from academic referees through the online recommendation system after submitting the online application.
- Certificates for BS degree (and MS degree if applying to PhD) if degrees granted.
- GMAT score (for international MBA applicants).
Other supporting documents (needed for a final decision)
- TOEFL score (min. is 68 iBT for MS and 79 iBT for PhD) or IELTS score (min. is 6 for MS and 6.5 for PhD).
- Acceptable GRE General score (min. Quant. is 156, min. Analytical Writing is 4.0).
- Upon approval, original/certified copies of degree certificate(s) and transcript(s) are to be sent through postal mail.
For more information kindly: Visit Award Webpage for Details
Application Deadline: 4th September 2022
See Also: Mèassive Employment Opportunities at the Borno State Ministry of Health and Human Services
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO APPLY
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Or kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/I5ROWauDr0X8nbdPJSomFI
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link: https://t.me/