King’s College London is pleased to offer the Bosco Tso and Emily Ng Scholarship Programme to international students. This fund is intended to give students the opportunity to further their legal careers in an internationally recognised centre of excellence.
The scholarship is open to all applicants and is worth £22,500. Each scholarship will cover full tuition fees (plus a living allowance if you are a Home student). For 2022-23 one scholarship will be available.
DETAILS | Bosco Tso & Emily Ng Scholarship
The Bosco Tso & Emily Ng Scholarship Programme is a fund to help support all students who are able to demonstrate need of financial assistance, to undertake the one Year LLM Law programme at King’s.
The winner will be selected on the basis of a personal statement as well as demonstrable financial need. Applicants must have a confirmed place to study the one year LLM Law programme at King’s in September 2022.
The generous gift, from alumnus Mr Bosco Tso, has been established to support students who wish to study law at King’s. The scholarship is intended to help support the winner with the cost of tuition fees and living expenses whilst studying. For 2022-23 one scholarship will be available.
To be eligible for Bosco Tso & Emily Ng Scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be domestic or international students
- Applicants must be undertaking the full-time1 year LLM Law programme at King’s, 2022 entry;
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate a need for financial assistance;
- Applicants must have provided a written personal statement;
- Applicants must be willing to provide an end of year report and a letter of thanks to the donor
Successful applicants for Bosco Tso & Emily Ng Scholarship Programme will receive the following benefits:
- Home/EU students: The scholarship will be worth £22,500. This will comprise £19,050 to cover full tuition fees and £3,450 towards your living costs.
- International students: The scholarship will be worth £22,500. This will contribute towards the majority of your tuition fees (£30,150). You will be liable for the remaining fees of £7,650.
To be considered for Bosco Tso & Emily Ng Scholarship Programme, interested applicants should apply online for this scholarship. The application form should be completed, scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
You must submit a word/pdf version of your supporting statement. This should be emailed to email@example.com.
Application Deadline: July 29, 2022
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO APPLY
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Or kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/I5ROWauDr0X8nbdPJSomFI
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link: https://t.me/joinchat/SYOfBCxgWuAhgl0F