La Trobe University is offering the Offshore Online Bursary to future postgraduate coursework and future undergraduates international Student, interested applicants should read carefully before applying.
La Trobe University is offering the Offshore Online Bursary (OOB) to students who have been disadvantaged by the Australian border closure. The OOB will be applied as a deduction to subject tuition fees while the student is offshore until the Australian border opens.
Eligibility Criteria | La Trobe University Offshore Online Bursary
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must be:
- a new, commencing or continuing international student studying offshore online due to border closures
- a citizen or permanent resident of a country other than Australia or New Zealand
- meet all the conditions in the offer letter for new students
- self-funded or sponsored students
- studying or intending to study a Bachelor’s or Master’s coursework program at La Trobe University and be adversely affected by the international (not interstate) border closures
- studying online and must be offshore (outside Australia).
- How to Apply:
- New students will be automatically assessed for the bursary.
- Current students will be contacted by La Trobe University if they are eligible for the bursary. Students are requested to follow the guidelines sent via email to accept the bursary.
- For further inquiries:
Current Students can contact Ask La Trobe
New Student can email LTIRecruitment@latrobe.edu.au
Application Deadline: 31 March, 2022
For more information: Visit the Official Website for Further Details
- Applications not sent in the required format will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for assessment and Interview.
- Interested candidates are encouraged to apply immediately as due to the urgency of this position applications will be reviewed as received, as such suitable candidates may be shortlisted and interviewed prior to closing date. Only applications sent in the required format will be considered.
Scholarships you may like to Apply:
- Postdoctoral Fellowship on Food Security and the Environment at Stanford University
- Apply for 2022 ANU Tuition Fee MPhil Scholarship for International Students.
- How to Apply for DAAD In-Country/In-Region Programme Sub-Saharan Africa (Masters and PhD Studies) 2022 Scholarship.
- University of Toronto Fung Yiu King Memorial Scholarship Apply for University of Copenhagen PhD Positions 2021-2022 [Paid Positions]
- Apply for Eric Bleumink Fund Masters Scholarship 2021/22 at the University of Groningen
- How to Apply for 2022 DAAD University Summer Courses Scholarships for Foreign Students and Graduates
- William Georgetti Scholarship 2021/2022 for Postgraduate Studies in New Zealand
- Developing Solutions Masters 2022/2023 Scholarships at University of Nottingham
- How to Apply for NITDA |Bridge To MassChallenge Nigeria 2021
- How to Apply for Chevening Scholarships 2022/2023 for Postgraduate Students
- Graduate Entrance Awards at the University of Calgary, Canada 2021
- IIASA Young Scientists Summer Program for Early Career Researchers
Note: Pinnacle Report Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That Gives Information Concerning Politics, Jobs, Scholarships, Sports, Relationships, Crime, Health, Entertainment And Lots More.
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/FCmaY9RgOFw0eynyjYvqhz
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
La Trobe University Offshore Online Bursary for International Students |Apply Now