In 2001, Local Scholarship Award scheme was ultimately restored to assist brilliant but indigent students. This was to ensure that no Lagos State indigene in any tertiary institution is deprived of the opportunity of attaining his/her educational dream due to non-availability of funds.
The award of Scholarship is basically in two forms. One is awarded on compassionate grounds (that is for primary and secondary school students) while the other one is put in place to encourage brilliant academic performance with minimum CGPA of 3.5 and above or Second Class Upper/ Upper Credit. Subsequent payment of such awards is made on presentation of progress report as evidence that they have moved to the next stage of their programme.
Do you wish to apply for 2022 edition? Do you have what it take to be part of the beneficiaries? Opportunity is here for to apply for 2022/2023 edition of Lagos State Scholarship Application Form. See how to apply online here.
PRESENT RATES OF LOCAL SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS
|50, 000.00||Primary School, Students.|
|80, 000.00||Secondary School Students|
|100, 000.00||Technical College|
|200, 000.00||Poly/Colleges of Education|
|200, 000.00||First Degree|
|300, 000.00||Master’s Degree|
|400, 000.00||Doctorate Degree|
Requirements for 2022/2023 Lagos State Scholarship Registration Form
- The applicant must have gained full time admission into tertiary Institution.
- Interested applicant must be a bonafide indigene of Lagos State through paternity.
- Interested must have a minimum CGPA of 3.5 and above for undergraduate and 2.1 (second class upper) for postgraduate.
- Interested must purchase a Scholarship application form (Payment of Two Thousand (N2, 000.00) only for Local Scholarship) through the Office of Special Adviser on Education, Alausa, the Secretariat, Ikeja.
- Must attend written and oral test organised by the Board.
- If successful must purchase a brochure at the cost of N2,000.00 (Two thousand naira).
- Further screening at the Board to ensure that all required documents have been provided by the successful applicants and files opened for them.
- Award letters are issued by the Board Secretary for successful awardees.
- Files are sent to the Account Section for the processing of payment
- Account sections scrutinize each file to ensure genuineness of documents attached.
Documents to be uploaded
- Admission Letters.
- School Identity Cards.
- Letters from Oba & Letter from Local Government.
- All other relevant documents.
How to apply for 2022/2023 Lagos State Scholarship Application Form
To apply online, visit lagosscholarship.org page
To create account Click on www.scholastica.ng/
To have a successful application, provide the secret voucher pin and LASTRA Number in the appropriate column
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link