Latest Job Recruitment at Citibank: Citibank Nigeria Limited (CNL) was incorporated in Nigeria on May 2, 1984 and the oldest international bank in the country. It provides a wide range of financial products and services to corporate and commercial customers, financial institutions and public sector organizations. It offers deposit and loan products, global transaction services, cash management, sales and trading, corporate finance and investment banking products.
The company was formerly known as Nigeria International Bank Ltd and changed its name to Citibank Nigeria in 2008. Today it employs about 300 people and operates 12 branches in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Warri, Kano, Bonny, Aba, Lanlate and Ososa. As at December 31, 2016, it had over NGN 600 billion in total assets. Citibank Nigeria is owned by Citibank Overseas Investment Corporation, a subsidiary of Citibank N.A. (USA).
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: TTS SSA Public Sector Sales Head
Job Req ID: 21400708
Job Category: Institutional Sales
Create and execute the TTS strategy for the Public Sector in SSA:
- The digital policy reforms, infrastructure visions and wider emphasis on citizenship engagement, has proven there is a tremendous opportunity to grow the Public Sector business in SSA.
- Citi is looking for a highly motivated individual responsible for leading the regional TTS Public Sector sales growth strategy, origination focus and advisory across Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Working with TTS Global/Regional TTS Solution Sales Specials and Product Sales consultants, the TTS Public Sector sales head position will drive revenue realisation, retention, cross sell expansion and attrition management.
- Responsible for driving deals through completion to ensure ramp-up of new revenue expected, retention of existing revenue and to manage, report and execute-on any further attrition across the PS client portfolio.
- Act as the client advocate in managing the Citi network countries to ensure best-practice sharing, client satisfaction and wider product relevance and commercialisation against specific and growing trends of the PS.
Drive Revenue Realisation through Cross Sell and partnership with TTS Business Units:
- Utilising the agreed TTS scorecard goals, establish monthly origination, wins, pipeline, and revenue growth KPI’s across SSA against the agreed target market coverage names.
- Create account plans against Citi’s 11 SSA markets detailing wallet sizing opportunity, revenue ramp-up analysis, revenue attrition forecasts, and a calling plan together with relationship teams and local CCO-level contacts.
- Ensure consistent, professional delivery of all TTS sales management disciplines including: call reports, lead generation, pipeline management, implementation acceleration, plus TTS relationship reviews.
- Develop deep understanding of Public Sector specific segments (Central Banks, Ministry of Finance, etc) in each country, leading to a robust grasp on the competitive environment.
- Improve SSA’s specific marketing material for Public Sector clients, leveraging regional industry themes, landscape regulatory changes, solution packages used elsewhere as best-practice and wider advisory.
- Showcase monthly revenue analysis, preparing summaries and forecasts communicating findings to TTS Sector Heads, Relationship Management teams and relevant TTS partners.
Generate Citi’s response to the changing expectations and priorities of Governments:
- Ensure alignment, understanding and wider response commercialisation to the changing priorities of Governments across SSA including, but not limited to, the following:
- ICT Investment – assist with information access, data monitoring, visibility, cyber protection.
- Digital Policy Adoption – automation, reconciliation, real-time connectivity, and infrastructure upgrades.
- Increased Accountability – financial integration, corporate best-practice share, treasury future-proofing.
- Digital Identification – collaborate with global Citi teams leveraging best-practice from other regions.
- Deepen Citizen Engagement – link TTS-tools to citizen service scalability, regulations for a digital economy
- Diversify revenue income – new stream exploration, new markets (AFCFTA), and easier tax payments.
- Regulatory advancements – sharing insight, regulatory reform, socialise key decision effectiveness.
- Procurement priorities – maximise new objectives with supplier management, for supply-chain finance opp’s
- Utilise Capacity Building (Training, Cyber Resilience) and Consultation (Best Practices, Innovation) as a tool for origination through market-sharing insight (events, webinars).
- Ability to connect and align Governments with different ecosystems, socialise Citi’s last mile payments and collections strategy and access alternate networks.
Concentrate on Current and Evolving Sub-Sectors of the Government:
- Aligning to Citi’s target market criteria, develop a strategic approach concentrating on the following:
- Ministries, SOE and Govt Agencies
- Pension Funds
- Infrastructure / Govt Intervention
- Central Treasury Departments
- Development Banks
- Revenue Collection Agencies
- Central Bank coverage will continue under Citi’s Financial Institution (FI) division and the Donor / Non-Profit coverage will continue under the Citi Global Subsidiaries Group division.
- Create more alignment to limited interaction with local governments – especially Pension Funds – where specific countries have not been able to show significant growth.
Develop new digital-impact strategy against developing themes:
- Digital Reform – help to address the legal, policy and regulatory bottlenecks limiting the development of the digital economy and economic value. Create value through understanding and advisory best- – – -practice.
- Digital Investment – explore the TTS role in wider Smart-strategies, align on all Government Visions and Digital Policies, alignment on Government-to-citizen engagement, and integrate with Cyber Security concerns.
- Digital Collaboration – assist with Private Sector partnerships and idea exploration, utilize the Citi network with Development Agencies, push to liaise better with the U.S. agencies investing and collaborating across SSA.
- Stronger alignment to Citi’s Innovation-Focus (including Innovation Labs) through network alignment, best-practice sharing, product deep-dive reviews and investment opportunities.
- Focus on emerging ESG-related themes with Governments and impact-investing, align on core strategies for inclusive finance and collaborate with relevant agencies to explore where TTS can be more participatory.
Drive the Service Quality Process at the client level:
- Be the client advocate to ensure client issues are addressed promptly working with partners in client delivery and operations and utilise client forums such as Client-at-Risk and Deal-at-Risk to facilitate resolution where necessary.
- Be responsible for driving superior TTS client satisfaction, providing client feedback on product, process and service needs to the wider TTS partnership tracking accountability and change where needed.
- Take ownership, lead and track specific customer issues/problems including pricing and billing issues and work with the customer and internal departments until issues are resolved.
- Responsible for driving quality, compliant presentations and RFP-responses across PS SSA
- Minimum – University Degree;
- Treasury certifications preferable;
- Graduate or post graduate studies in public policy / development
- 10+ years of African Government or Government-related experience, advisory or collaboration.
- Experience preference with Ministry of Finance and Treasury departments.
- Must have strategic transformation and planning experience, preferably with digital policy development.
- Familiarity with Public Sector organisational construct, engagement and landscape in SSA.
- Experience with a geographically dispersed and complex matrix organisation.
- Proven experience in delivering results and meeting/exceeding sales targets.
- Risk assessment/credit experience (preferred) and analysis of product metrics and balance sheets is positive.
- Proven interaction / credibility with seniors within organisation (e.g. Govt Officials, CFO, Directors).
- Experience with presentation standards, RFP-responses, proposals, persuasive marketing.
- English and French fluency preferred
- Public speaking and persuasive writing to multiple people / groups is required.
- Knows how to “leverage the network” and interact professionally with colleagues from all divisions.
- Strong and demonstrated, communication, influence and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of cash management and trade products (vanilla/complex);
- “Can do” attitude, dynamic, high energy levels with strong initiative.
- Committed, trusted team player with the ability to interact with Relationship Managers, Unit Heads, Operational hubs, Credit Chain, EMEA coverage/sales teams.
- Self-starter, Adaptable, Team player.
- Proven ability to deliver and exceed on stretch goals.
- Multi-cultural exposure.
- Motivating team members.
- Knows how to leverage a global organisation
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Job Title: Trade Clients Solutions Manager
Job Req ID: 22449858
Job Type: Full-time
Job Category: Product Management and Development
Job Family: Product Management
- The business landscape in Nigeria is evolving very fast, though lagging behind Cash Management products, the technology evolution happening in local and international trade is gathering momentum with CBN clearing the way for increased automation of hitherto manual processes within the economy of Nigeria.
- In addition, the Covid-19 pandemic and the resulting drop in commodity prices and multiplier effect on foreign reserves of many African Nations gave rise to the CBN focusing more on Import Substitution strategy and providing finances for backward integration for critical companies operating in Nigeria.
- Regionally, the recently launched AFcFTA and the attendant unveiling of the PAPSS platform is proof that African Countries are willing to increase intra-African trade and ease the challenges of looking for convertible currencies to pay for their Imports.
- All the scenarios above dictates that a Trade Clients Solutions (TCS) staff must be able to provide a full suite of Trade Solutions to Clients of Citibank Nigeria.
- The Trade Client Solutions (TCS) staff, must have close proximity to buying centres & behaviour.
- The staff will be responsible for originating (all Trade products including EAF & Structured Trades), structuring and executing deals.
- This staff (working within a team) will also champion acquisition and deepening wallet with our GSG/ PS/ TTLC/ CCB Trade clients in Presence & HMCs (ex-FI clients).
- He/She will be assigned a list of Trade clients to be managed as an owner.
Some of the duties of TCS staff are as follows:
- Managing (end-to-end) the Clients’ Trade Products needs with a view to significantly growing share of wallet of the client customers’ trade business and the corresponding revenues.
- Identifying trade opportunities in the Nigerian market and developing products and processes with a view to significantly encourage the customers to adopt Citdirect and other electronic methods and digitization initiatives.
- This will enable straight-through processing thereby increasing the capacity of the bank to offer a better client experience and reduce operational costs to the bank and increase margins on trade products.
- Develop partnerships with regulators and other stakeholders to enable Citi to obtain approvals and a quick understanding of various circulars issued by regulators impacting our trade clients.
- Identify and aggressively drive growth and penetration of new trade platforms and payment systems in Nigeria.
- Trade Products is one of the two key product groups in our Treasury and Trade Solutions business.
- The digital transformation strategy of the firm, the aggressive push for digitization reforms across markets including Nigeria continues to accentuate the criticality of this role.
- As clients transform their Trade Portfolio for efficiency and to meet the emerging and changing needs of their businesses, consistent with the macroeconomic environments, the need for innovative products will continue to be a critical element that underlies the quality of our engagement and relationship with our clients in the drive to grow share of wallet.
- New Product rollout including documenting business requirements, conceptualizing, development, implementation, piloting and market roll-out.
- Manage (end to end) existing trade products to achieve revenue and other set goals
- Interface with Relationship Managers, Implementation, Electronic Banking and Operations & Technology to obtain customer feedback and processing metrics that can aid in new product development and enhancement of existing products.
- Promote the use of automation and play a role in industry-wide initiatives to increase adoption of PAPSS and other CBN/AFcFTA initiatives by Trade clients of Citi Nigeria.
- Develop customized, efficient and cost-effective trade solutions for customers.
- Manage Partnerships / Alliances related to the product suite.
- Become a Subject matter expert responsible for successful knowledge transfer to internal business partners and guidance to Sales / Relationship Managers and other customer facing units in respect of devising marketing strategies (training, materials and support) to enable sales of trade products and conversion of the bank’s target market.
- Competitive understanding of the marketplace, customer need identification and development of strategies and tactics to grow share and revenues for profitability
- Implementation of Product Plans which encompasses: Product Offering Definition, Development, Testing and Launch, Marketing strategies, Pricing Strategies, Training, Operations and Tech Roadmap, Pricing Models, Sales and Distribution, Delivery Channels, Metrics and Performance Management., Capacity Planning etc.
- Prepare and ensure Product Programs are approved in a timely manner.
- Take full ownership for P& L for Trade Products.
- Grow P&L for existing trade products as well as new introductions. Develop metrics for monitoring performance and institute a disciplined process for analysis and reporting at agreed frequency.
- The replication of Citi’s global capabilities is a key requirement of this role. At least an episodic deal must be booked annually.
- Increase trade assets and volume by at least 10% annually.
- Manage products through an internal strategic partnership with Sales, Operations, Relationship Management, Legal, Financial Control, Treasury and other local and regional peers for the successful delivery of all products.
- Establish strong market presence through membership and active participation in driving industry initiatives, become positive change agent throw enthronement of best practices leveraging on knowledge from other climes.
- Risk Management for the Products (ownership of Rate, Credit, Regulatory and Operational Risk) and its management through the Product Program Process.
- Minimum of a First Degree in a Numerate discipline.
- MBA and/or professional accounting qualification is an added advantage
- Candidates must also have a minimum of 10 – 12 years post-graduation experience, out of which at least 7 years must have been in the banking industry.
- At least 7 years of relevant experience
- Working knowledge of product management, program management, and marketing
- Good understanding of macro-economics, international trade and local business dynamics
- Experience in Trade Product Management. Experience in an ICT related function, Fintechs is an advantage.
- Good communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skill
- Project Management skills
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong creative thinking capability, come up with solutions and innovations
- Relationship Management skills
- Good presentation skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Job Title: SSA Cluster Franchise Governance Officer
Job Req ID: 21416400
Job Category: Compliance and Control
Job Family: Governance
- The SSA Cluster Franchise Governance Officer is a key First Line of Defense role responsible for supporting the Cluster CAO with implementation of transformation initiatives, enhancing the risks and controls governance, franchise governance and business strategy implementation.
- Participate and/or coordinate implementation of assigned initiatives within the Transformation programs.
- Work closely with the CAO in supporting the Cluster Head develop and implement the business strategy for the cluster
- Support the CAO with strategic projects such as improving operational resilience, making risks and controls a strategic priority, growth initiatives, process re-engineering, and talent development
- Support the Cluster CAO in performing governance oversight for country franchise and legal entity management.
- Ensure that Cluster governance framework (Including HMCs) complies with requirements and committees are run in accordance to applicable charters. Review evidence of compliance & escalate instances of non-compliance. Recommend changes, simplifications and optimization of the governance at Cluster level.
- Oversight BRCC governance in the cluster, lead the preparation of the cluster Significant Issues deck and highlight Cluster matters for escalation to the EM BRCC.
- Oversight CCC governance in the cluster and ensure the standard maintained is in line with the Citi Governance Policy requirements.
- Coordinate and maintain cluster inventory of charters, governance documents and reporting for the Cluster.
- Scorecards – review of source data providing update and follow up on red and amber items for the Cluster.
- Support CAO in IFM/Franchise Management Coordination for the Cluster, if required.
- Oversight Board Governance in the Cluster to ensure consistent standard
Risk and Controls:
- Oversight of activities related to GRC. Support to and coordinate FGO team during monitoring/testing activities, MCA, Control Performance Assessment and Quarterly and Annual Risk Assessments coordination (QRAs, ARAs).
- Oversight of SSA Issue Management, coordination of Escalations for SSA cluster and support of remediation efforts in conjunction with 2nd Line of defence and other partners.
- Oversight of SSA Cluster Operational Risk controls, issues, remediation efforts and controls enhancements. Includes Data Governance
- Oversight third party management and coordinate lessons learnt reviews at cluster level.
- Oversight and provide regular feedback to CAO on Compliance Risk controls, issues, remediation efforts and controls enhancements. Risk oversight, including AML, Sanctions, Conduct.
- Oversight of cluster operational resilience activities, including continuity of business and cyber exercise, in conjunction with responsible teams
- Oversight the NPAC / PAP process, if required
- Oversight and best practices implementation of country scenario plan
- Oversight of ICAAP process in the cluster in conjunction with Risk and Business
- Audit Management & independent review coordination in conjunction with ICRM
- Manage assigned resources under the FGO structure within the CAO organization
- Subject matter expert for the cluster on Risk, Controls and Governance
- The position provides a very wide scope of activities and geographic coverage with frequent interaction with senior management of all product, coverage and functional lines.
- In addition to this exposure, the position provides learning opportunities for leadership across a diverse set of countries with a wide range of management challenges.
- Graduate / Postgraduate Degree in Business Administration, Legal and/or Finance.
- At least 15 years of experience in the Financial Services Industry, preferably with experience in corporate governance, enterprise risk management, consulting, project management, compliance and/or legal
- Up-to-date understanding of key risk management and corporate governance concepts.
- General understanding of financial institutions framework and applicable regulation.
- Knowledge of the financial services industry, including businesses, products and risk management processes. Citi-specific knowledge is a plus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
- Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
- Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Or kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Iv7coBoiSXF1mDrBCX0j4b
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link: https://t.me/joinchat/SYOfBCxgWuAhgl0Fg