Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Site Reliability Engineer (Switching and Applications)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time · Associate
About the Job
Deployment of Switching Applications:
- Carry out Deployments on the Transaction Switching Applications (Postilion, Powercard etc)
- Implement Automations of Activities that are involved in the management of the Switching Applications
Deployment of Applications:
- Support the deployment of applications on the production environment
- Implement projects involving Setup and deployment of new applications and enhancement of existing applications
- Implement Automations of Activities that are involved in the management of Applications
Application Environment Management:
- Application Environment Management and Automations
- Ensure 24×7 Availability of all Switching Applications.
- Carry out Capacity planning to ensure Applications are always available to meet increasing demands
- Create visibility into site health and key performance indicators of the Switching Systems
- Ensure up-to-date patching and full compliance to security standards of the Switching Systems.
- Ensure up-to-date documentation on the Switching Applications as well as changes made
- Troubleshoot reported issues, and proactively identify areas in need of optimization
- Working with technical support engineers to resolve critical incidents.
- Create and update clear troubleshooting guides for the Switching Applications and other Core Applications
- Implement Requests relevant to the operation and enhancement of the Core Switching Applications
- Implement Requests relevant to the operation and enhancement of the Core Processing Applications
Job Title: Operations Engineer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time · Associate
About the Job
- Shall ensure that all 1st level incidents logged are resolved with a view to meeting set SLA/Customer satisfaction while liaising closely with relevant teams.
- Shall ensure proper cleanup of after effect of incidents with a view to eliminating financial exposure and customer dissatisfaction
- Shall adequately document known issues and detailed work-around that can be applied in the case of a re-occurs.
- To adequately report problems resulting from incidents with a view to completely resolve root cause
- To ensure timely event detection with a view to averting critical incidents or proactively managing the outcome of such events.
- To ensure that incidents are created for all critical events and escalated by all means necessary to guaranty the shorted resolution timeframe.
Implementation/ Configuration Management:
- Set up/ Configure settlement, Dispute and Reconciliation applications/servers as deployed by the technology team
- Suggest improvement to the process with a view to make operations better
- Perform user acceptance tests (UAT) for 3rd party integrations
- Provide support to merchants and 3rd party integrators (e.g. CWIPs) integrating to our products
- Maintain high customer satisfaction levels with the projects handled
- Onboard customers on product/applications for transaction processing, settlement, Dispute and Reconciliation on Interswitch’s platforms and applications
- A Basic understanding of SQL
- Basic understanding of Electronic funds transfer processing
- Understanding of Basic Networking/File Transfer protocol
- An understanding of Basic Linux Command
- A basic understand the concept of Kubernetes
- Basic knowledge of programming languages
- Trace/Data analysis
- ITIL foundation experience added advantage
Job Title: Organizational Development Advisor
Location: Lagos, Nigeria (On-site)
Job type: Full-time
- Works with the organization’s leaders to implement organizational strategies that improve functional climate and business goals. This includes planning and developing functional change management plans and governance frameworks and policies for organizational alignment.
- Manage relationships with internal clients and act as a business partner to them, building high levels of professional credibility and mutual trust, and managing the deployment of appropriate internal and/or external resources to support in delivering business strategy and plans.
- Contribute to the definition of organization structure by recommending reporting lines and roles and responsibilities, and identifying interfaces with other teams, to align with the structure of the broader function and corporate organization principles.
- Leads and coordinates activities associated with the design, development, implementation and maintenance of Job Evaluation standards through appropriate levels and continuous audits.
- Deliver specialist research and analysis to support evaluation of the jobs in current state organization, development and evaluation of future state organizational design propositions, and identification of the costs and business benefits.
- Use the organization’s formal development framework to identify the team’s individual development needs.
- Plan and implement actions, including continuing professional development specified by professional or regulatory institutions, to build their professional capabilities.
- Manage projects or substantial workstreams within a transformational change program, ensuring integration with related projects; use structured change management methodologies to build acceptance of change and to embed desired culture and behaviors.
- Provide specialist advice on the interpretation and application of policies and procedures, resolving queries and issues and referring very complex or contentious issues to others.
- Develop stakeholder engagement through identifying stakeholders, finding out their needs / issues / concerns and reacting to these to support the communication of business information and decisions.
- Help develop procedures for an area of the organization, and monitor their implementation.
- Minimum of First Degree in any discipline.
- 5 – 7 years experience in same or related role.
- Professional certification is an added advantage.
- Relevant experience in the following areas; organizational development, employee engagement, project management & change management.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Scholarships you may like to Apply:
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
Latest Job Vacancies at Interswitch Group