On today’s update on NEXIT Loan Training, let me firstly clear some of our readers who are asking what NEXIT Loan is all about.
NEXIT (N-EXIT) popularly known as NEXIT Loan Programme is an Exit or Transition Plan which is meant to train and grant soft Loans to Npower beneficiaries after completing their duration in the Npower Programme, according to the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development.
It is organised by the Ministry in collaboration with the Central Bank of Nigeria, to offer Loan amounts between N250,000 – N3million as obtainable in the CBN Intervention Programmes such as COVID-19 Targeted Credit Facility Loan, AGSMEIS Loan, and the Nigeria Youth Investment Fund Loan Scheme.
NEXIT Loan as the name implies is starting with the exited Batch A and B beneficiaries of the Npower programme, and will progress to the Batch C Npower beneficiaries as indicated by the Ministry.
In Today 16th February Update on NEXIT Loan Training for Batch A and B Npower beneficiaries, we wish to let you know that the Enrolment for NEXIT Loan Training through *45665# USSD CODE is still ongoing.
Recall that we earlier notified you of the possible extention of the Enrolment which was meant to end on 4th February, 2022.
As a matter of urgency, if any Batch A and B Npower beneficiary had checked his/her NEXIT Loan Training eligiblity status before and the reply obtained was that he/she was not shortlisted, check back later, kindly go back and check your Status again right now!
More names have been shortlisted and many beneficiaries who were not shortlisted about 2-4 days ago, have been shortlisted today when they dailled the Code *45665#.
MTN network is working very fine now!
Proceedure for NEXIT Loan Training Enrolment and Availability Confirmation
- Just dial the USSD Code *45665# with any MTN (or other network) line
- Select 2 (NEXIT) from the
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of scholarships to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
Latest News on NEXIT Loan Training Today 16th February 2022
Sharing Is Caring