We Will Notify You When The Training Center Is Opened – NASIMS
In the Latest Npower News Today February 15th 2022 – Next Training News, all processes and modalities has been put in place, for the First batch selected exited Npower batches A and B to begin training at designated training center.
According to Npower Nasims, if you have been selected for the first batch of the training you will be notified when the training center is opened.
The December payment of the Npower Batch C (Stream 1) Beneficiaries has been initiated and payment will commence soon. While Nasims congratulate you for the patience observed during the payment process of November stipends, we are informing you that payment of December and January stipends is due to commence soon. Note that the rectification and payment of backlogs is still ongoing.
The N-build Training Program for the Npower Batch C1 has commenced on 31st January, 2022. Trainees have been deployed and should be at their various training centres as displayed in the portal. The in-centre training will last for 3 months while apprenticeship is for 6 months.
Testimonials has been pouring in from the beneficiaries of the N-Tech that concluded their in-camp training a few weeks ago.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link