Lifemate Nigeria Limited is a professional furniture multinational corporation with 14 outlets distributed across Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Ibadan, Warri and with core competencies in different types of furniture, like kitchen cabinets, wardrobes, bedroom furniture, hotel furniture, office furniture, dining set, light fittings, jacuzzi, steam box, shower cubicles, outdoor rattan products, interior decoration and so on.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Promotion Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Take responsibility for the development and implementation of promotion schedules designed to encourage the purchase of goods or services
- Formulate monthly, quarterly and annual promotional activities according to the company’s annual sales target.
- Formulate a regional store and a category or multi-category promotion plan according to the sales situation of each regional store and each category.
- Responsible for the evaluation of large and small exhibition activities and plans.
- Responsible for market research, collecting information on promotional activities in the same industry.
- Responsible for the planning for short video shooting
- Organize Online and Offline media activities
- Provide feedback and periodic reports to stakeholders.
- Propose ideas to improve provided services and promotions quality.
- Conduct “pre” and “post” – Promotion evaluation and report on outcomes.
- Cooperate with Marketing and Sales to promote and publicize event
- Ensure compliance with APCON and mandatory regulatory bodies – NAFDAC & LASAA.Complete other tasks assigned by superiors.
Qualification, Experience & Skills
- B.Sc in Media, Communications, Brand Management
- Minimum of 5 years’ Brand Management experience in a Multinational / FMCG Organization.
- Creative, impressive portfolio of previously managed promotions (e.g. Fundraisers, Galas, Themed Events, Product Launches, Concerts, Conferences, Meetings, Shows, Corporate Events.)
- Solid marketing and sales skills and proven ability to build productive business relationships.
- Exceptional multitasking skills to manage multiple projects independently and consistently.
- Good knowledge of Digital Marketing – Social Media Marketing.
- Experience in working with and managing a team.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Outstanding time and task management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and Power Point.
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Graphic Designer will conceptuale visuals based on requirements, create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of things across digital and offline media.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- 2 – 3 years experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools including Photoshop, Coreldrawand Illustrator.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
Job Title: Cost Accountant
Location: Mowe, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- A Cost Accountant will be responsible for assessing business expenses and preparing optimized budget plans. Performs a variety of tasks related to budgeting, forecasting and cost tracking of multiple manufacturing/construction projects.
- Collecting and analyzing data about a company’s operational costs
- Setting standard costs of manufactured goods
- Developing and analyzing cost standards
- Carrying out cost-volume-profit (CVP) analysis, including for small businesses
- Establishing costs of business processes such as administration, labor, shipping, etc.
- Performing account reconciliations
- Preparing audit reports and presenting their findings to management
- Recommending changes to the company’s processes and policies to reduce cost and maximize profit
- Advising executives and upper management on appropriate costing based on financial data
- Managing the company’s balance sheet and accounting books.
- HND / B.Sc in Accounting or any related field
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in cost accounting.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of sometimes stressful situations.
- Good proficiency using Microsoft Excel and Word required
- Computer hardware and software, including: MicroSoft Office (Windows, Excel, Word); cost tracking software (ViewPoint, Construction Imaging); internet use and innovation.
- Ability to learn other software, if required, with company-provided training.
Application Closing Date
10th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Recruitment.email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Scholarships you may like to Apply:
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
Latest Recruitment at Lifemate Nigeria Limited