Applications are invited from interested applicants for the University and Edinburgh Law School Scholarships for postgraduate studies for the 2022 academic session.
The Law Scholarships is to enable international students wishing to enroll for a postgraduate study in the law profession fund their educational advancement.
Law Scholarships at University of Edinburgh | DETAILS
The University and Edinburgh Law School offer a range of scholarships for research degrees in the university. Applicants should note that they can only apply for scholarships after they had applied for a PhD Law programme Such scholarships include:
- Edinburgh Law School and Ewen Cameron Scholarships: Edinburgh Law School offers three full PhD studentships, one of which is provided through a generous bequest from alumnus Ewen Cameron. The scholarships will pay tuition fees and an annual stipend in line with UKRI rates (approximately £15,700 per annum). Interested applicants can complete an online application by the application deadline of 3rd February 2022.
- The College Research Student Awards: This award is designed to attract high quality students applying for PhD research. The scholarship will take care of the tuition fees and also provides stipend (approximately £15,700 per annum). Interested applicants can apply online on or before the application due date.
- Edinburgh Legal Education Trust Scholarship: This scholarship is available for postgraduate research in Scots private law at the University of Edinburgh leading to the degree of PhD. Scholarship is offered by the Edinburgh Legal Education Trust for the advancement of legal education. The scholarship covers tuition fees and provide a stipend with the same vale as a studentship awarded by UKRI (approximately £15,700 per year). Applicants can apply by completing the Edinburgh Law School Postgraduate Scholarship Application form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date of 09 May 2022.
- Edinburgh Doctoral College Scholarships: The University of Edinburgh will offer PhD scholarships for students commencing their studies in the 2022-2023 academic session at the Edinburgh Law School. The award covers the university tuition fee as well as a stipend (£15,700 per annum).
- University of Edinburgh / KU Leuven PhD Studentship: The University of Edinburgh is offering a studentship for PhD applicants in the field of European Union Law. The successful applicant will receive a 4-year studentship to include full tuition fees, a stipend and provision of research costs.
To be eligible for the Law Scholarships at University of Edinburgh, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must be offered admission to study a PhD or LLM by Research at the University of Edinburgh for the 2022 session.
- Must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Applicants must meet the standard minimum entry requirements
- Be able to provide a strong research proposal which has a close fit with research within the School.
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Law Scholarships at the University of Edinburgh 2022 are to apply online on or before the application deadline. Applicants are to ensure that they provide the necessary supporting documents for the scholarships.
Application Deadline: Varies according to the scholarship
For more information kindly: Visit the Official Website for Further Details
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of Scholarship to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
Law Scholarships at University of Edinburgh for Postgraduate Studies 2022
Sharing Is Caring