List of 2022 Top Government Scholarships [Fully Funded]
There are numerous government funding opportunitiesfor international students worldwide. Currently this List of Top Government Scholarships 2022 is open to students around the world. A lot of the scholarships are awarded yearly while some may be one time award.
Education can be so expensive when there are no supports from any quarters. To lessen the cost of education for the growing world population, Governments around the world have made available various scholarships and funding programmes to support education at all levels.
List of 2022 top Government funding opportunities to help your study need. Scholarships valued up to $124,000 for individual students are available.
List of Government Scholarships 2022
1. Government of Brunei Darussalam Scholarships for Foreign Students
Tenable in Brunei Darussalam, the scholarship award provides applicants with the opportunity to undertake Diploma, Undergraduate Degree and Postgraduate Master’s Degree at any one of selected institutions of higher education in Brunei Darussalam.
The scholarship covers full tuition, travel allowance, meal allowance, health insurance and totally fully funded experience to study in Brunei Darussalam
2. Government of Mauritius Scholarships for Africans
Open to students who are resident citizens of member states of the African Union or African Commonwealth countries, the Scholarship will support successful candidates in meeting their tuition fees and in contributing to their living expenses during their studies in Mauritius.
3. Government of Finland Scholarships for Higher Education
Through the Joint Application to Higher Education, Finnish higher education institutions offer a range of scholarship options for non EU/EEA students who are required to pay tuition fees.
4. Government of Italy Invest Your Talent in Italy Scholarship
Italian Government through its various agencies awards a number of scholarships for international students interested in attending higher education courses in Italy.
The Invest Your Talent in Italy programme is aimed at increasing cooperation between Italian Universities and companies, so as to boost their level of internationalization. It also allows young foreign talents to get their specialization and to start their working experience in Italian companies.
5. UK Government Chevening Scholarships
Chevening scholarships offer awards to outstanding students with great leadership potential globally to study for a postgraduate (masters) degree at any university in the UK. Chevening is the UK Government scholarships and fellowships that enable future leaders to study in the UK, whilst joining a global community of professionals who are creating positive impact across the world.
ALSO CHECK: Goldsmiths University of London 2022 International Scholarships
6. Romanian Government Scholarships for Foreign Citizen
The scholarship program offered by the Romanian state, through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, to foreign citizens, based on H.G. 288/1993. The scholarships are offered to foreign citizens from countries that are not members of the European Union, for undergraduate and postgraduate studies.
7. Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships
In 2022, 60 scholarships will be provided for one year study at Bachelor, Master or PhD levels to successful candidates who have an offer of a place at an eligible Irish higher education institution.
8. Australian Government RTP Scholarships
Funded by the Australian government and valued at up to $124,000, the Research Training Program (RTP) scholarships provide a tuition fee offset and a living-costs stipend to high quality international postgraduate students.
9. Croatian Government scholarships for Christians from Developing Countries
The scholarship program is for both the undergraduate and graduate study levels. Undergraduate university study typically lasts three to four years.
10. Belgium Government ARES Scholarships Programmes
The Belgium Government Scholarships for masters and training courses offer you the chance to pursue a one-year specialised master’s degree programme or a 4-to-6-month advanced training course within a higher education institution of the Wallonia-Brussels Federation, Belgium.
General Requirements for Applying for Government Scholarships
Many scholarships are usually awarded on the grounds of academic excellence, but some are need-based scholarships. Whichever category, you will usually need to provide qualifying documents to include your academic records, visa eligibility, recommendation letters, personal statements and any other documents as may be required by the scholarship organizers.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of scholarship to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
List of 2022 Top Government Scholarships [Fully Funded]
Sharing Is Caring