List of Successful and Reserve candidates for the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) AFSB 73rd Regular Course: The Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna, wishes to inform the general public that the list of Successful candidates for the Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) 73rd Regular Course interview is OUT!
Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) Interview for 73 Regular Course 2021
- The Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) Interview for 73 Regular Course of Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) took place from 13th August – 1st October, 2021. The List of Successful Candidates whose names appear below and could also be obtained at the NDA Official Website www.nda.edu.ng were successful at the AFSB Interview.
- The candidates have been offered admission into NDA for the 73RC. The successful candidates are to report to NDA Ribadu Campus (old site), Kaduna on Saturday 23 October 2021. Cadets upon admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy are full time students and not employees in training. They shall not claim any form of right or engagement whatsoever as an employee of the institution or Federal Government of Nigeria upon dismissal or withdrawal from the Academy before commission as an officer.
- Any candidate who fails to report on Monday, 25th October 2021 will forfeit his or her place to a candidate in the reserve list. Selected candidates will be received on arrival at the reception Centre located at the Centre of Excellence Building, NDA Ribadu Campus.
Important Notice for all Succesful Candidates
- Candidates on the reserve list are NOT to report to the Academy until they are invited.
- Selected candidates MUST come along with the ORIGINAL copies of their credentials which include First School Leaving Certificate, Primary School Testimonial, School Certificate Results NECO/WAEC, Senior Secondary School Testimonials, Birth Certificate / Declaration of Age and Letter of State of Origin. Any candidate who fails to present originals of the stated documents will not be accepted into the Academy.
In addition, successful candidates are to come along with the following items:
- Two pairs of black and white trousers.
- One lounge suite (dark colour).
- Two belts (preferably black).
- One pair of black cover shoes.
- Two pairs of white canvas shoes.
- Two pairs of white shorts.
- Two pairs of brown canvas.
- One pair of Football boot
- Hockey stick.
- Three pairs of blue shorts and white round neck vests.
- Two white shirts (long sleeves).
- Four pairs of white socks.
- One black rubber-strapped digital quartz wristwatch.
- Black polish, brushes, shaving kit and toiletries.
- Two white bed sheets and pillow cases for 8 spring bed.
- Black swimming trunk/shirt.
- Personal computer (laptop).
- Pressing iron.
Female candidates should come along with the following items in addition:
- One pair of black low heel cover shoes.
- Four lounge skirts (dark colours)
- Four pairs of black or blue short tight
- Two pairs of trouser suits.
- Selected candidates are not allowed to receive visitors and will not leave the Academy for the first three months of training. Selected candidates and their parents are to please note the above for strict compliance.
- All selected candidates MUST upload their O Level result with JAMB before reporting to the Academy.
- Enquiries and further information could be sent to the email address email@example.com or call 09058093034.
Scholarships you may like to Apply:
Note: Pinnacle Report Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That Gives Information Concerning Politics, Jobs, Scholarships, Sports, Relationships, Crime, Health, Entertainment And Lots More.
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/JYKJQRoEtQoLVl48IvNJVs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
List of Successful and Reserve candidates for the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) AFSB 73rd Regular Course