Applications are invited from eligible and qualified young graduates from anywhere in the world to apply for the Machel-Mandela Fellowship Programme 2022 to be taken in South Africa. The fellowship is in honour of former South African President Nelson Mandela and his wife Graca Machel.
The Machel-Mandela Fellowship programme aims to be the most prestigious of its kind in the African continent. It also aims to help sharpen the Brenthurst Foundation’s focus on Africa’s growing youth population and assist in nurturing Africa’s future leaders. Eligible candidates are encouraged to apply for the fellowship programme.
RECOMMENDED: Commonwealth Split-Site Scholarships 2022 for Low and Middle Income Countries (FULLY FUNDED)
Machel-Mandela Fellowship Programme 2022 | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be eligible for the Machel-Mandela Fellowship Programme 2022 for Young Graduates, applicants must:
- Be under 30 years of age
- Possess a Masters level degree
- Be able to speak and write English. African and other languages would be an asset.
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Be enthusiastic and reliable, a self-starter who requires minimal oversight and management
- Be able to balance deadlines and attention to detail
- Possess fluency in all basic IT skills
- Possess copy-editing and proof-reading skills an asset
- Have a passion for Africa and a keen interest in new thinking and strategies to strengthen Africa’s economic performance.
- Have broad knowledge of African politics and economics
- Be familiar with the work of the Brenthurst Foundation (please consult the website: www.thebrenthurstfoundtion.org).
- An all-inclusive stipend per month and accommodation (subject to Foundation policy) will be provided.
- Other work–related expenses may also be covered subject to agreement with the Foundation.
Applicants for the Machel-Mandela Fellowship Programme 2022 are to please address their application to Ms Leila Jack at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘Machel-Mandela Fellow Internship’ in the subject line.
- An up-to-date CV with referees’ details
- A covering letter – no more than 500 words, outlining your interest in the position and the skills you can bring to bear
- A writing sample – this can be any piece of work, for example an essay or a published article, of any length.
Applicants should state the earliest date they would be able to start and details of where they saw the post advertised.
Application Deadline: 28 February 2022
For more information kindly: Visit the Official Website for more Details
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of scholarships to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
Machel-Mandela 2022 Fellowship Programme for Young Graduates | Apply Now
Sharing Is Caring