MainOne Cable is a leading facilitator and preferred provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions such as Connectivity and Data Center Solutions to Telecom operators, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), other businesses and Government institutions across West Africa.
MainOne Cable’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2022 Technician Scheme Program
Slot: 5 Openings
Job Type: Contract
- MainOne seeks to admit smart, vibrant, and young OND students in their internship year into our Technicians Scheme Program.
- Our ideal candidate should be resourceful, versatile, analytical, assertive, audacious and a self-starter with a problem-solving mindset.
- He or she must be interested in building a career in the Telecommunications sector, act with integrity at all times and buy into MainOne’s vision of being West Africa’s communications solutions provider of choice.
- The MainOne Technicians Scheme Program is a 1-year intensive experience designed to provide a robust foundation for OND students who desire to build careers in the Telecommunications and Technology sector.
- The Program includes practical training to equip participants with the tools and knowledge required to succeed and become professionals.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Applicants must have completed their Ordinary National Diploma (OND) with a Distinction or Upper Credit in Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Candidates must possess exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Willingness to learn new skills and display a high level of integrity
- Drive and passion for excellence
- Candidates are required to live around the Ajah axis to ensure proximity to their work location
- Creative-thinking ability
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Team working and collaboration skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Leadership demonstrated through extra-curricular activities
- A willingness to learn new skills
- As part of our selection criteria, you will be expected to write an aptitude test and an essay.
- Once you are successful at the aptitude test, you will be invited for interviews with a group of interviewers.
- Upon successful completion of the recruitment process, an offer to join the Technicians Scheme Program for a period of 1 year will be extended to candidate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO APPLY
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Or kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/I5ROWauDr0X8nbdPJSomFI
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link: https://t.me/joi