The Malaysian Government through the Embassy of Malaysia is pleased to announce the commencement of application for the Malaysian Technical Cooperation Programme Scholarship for international students to study in Malaysia for the 2022/23 academic session.
The MTCP Scholarship is sponsored by the Malaysian government and dedicated to international students from developing countries to pursue their postgraduate studies in Malaysia, whilst at the same time acquire the necessary knowledge and skills that could contribute to the development of their country.
Malaysian Technical Cooperation Programme (MTCP) Scholarship | DETAILS
The Malaysian Technical Cooperation Programme (MTCP) was established as Malaysia’s commitment to South-South Cooperation through the sharing of Malaysia’s development experiences and expertise with other developing countries. Annually, Malaysia offered more than 65 technical training and capacity-building programmes under the MTCP which have benefitted more than 35,500 participants from 144 countries.
To be considered for the MTCP Scholarship 2022, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Be an international student from the MTCP recipient countries.
- Must not be more than 45 years old at the time of application.
- Must possess a minimum of second class upper (honours)/ CGPA 3.50 at undergraduate level.
- Must possess the required English language requirements.
- Be willing to abide by the regulations of students awarded the MTCP scholarship.
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Malaysian Technical Cooperation Programme (MTCP) Scholarship 2022 are to complete an online application by the application deadline as late application will not be considered.
Application Deadline: 16 July 2022
Visit the Official Website for Further Details
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Or kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Iv7coBoiSXF1mDrBCX0j4b
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link: https://t.me/joinchat/SYOfBCxgWuAhgl0Fg