Are a graduate from any university or polytechnics searching for job? if yes, MTN Nigeria Limited is currently recruiting for suitably qualified candidate. Interested applicants are invited to apply for MTN Nigeria Limited vacancies below
MTN Nigeria: MTN Nigeria, is the leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Lead – Sales and Trade Development (Owerri Sales and Distribution)
Job Identification: 2316
Division: Sales and Distribution
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Reports To: Manager – Sales and Trade Development Owerri
- To promote MTN brand and deliver on monthly sales targets and other expectations as required by the division.
- To lead and manage a team of Sales Representatives, Mobilite Consultants, Field Support Agents, and SRAA.
- Review channel operations and stock levels and ensure proper stock management in the channel in order to meet customer demands.
- Coach and train direct reports to ensure understanding of the objectives and goals of the department, awareness of set targets/requirements and increase product knowledge, as well as identify developmental opportunities for team members.
- Oversee and coordinate all technical activities, the activities of direct reports and ensure all transaction and administrative documentation is recorded and available for business use.
- Manage and develop trade infrastructure and the channels of distribution especially retailers for Financial Services and ensure dominance at retail in the assigned territory.
- Manage customer acquisition for financial services within assigned territories
- Manage operation and acquisition of merchant network within assigned territory
- Ensure increase in sales/activations and product penetration by ensuring brand visibility within the territory.
- Ensure acquisition and growth of revenue-generating agents, customers, merchants and ensures they are transacting
- Build and maintain relationships with dealers, participate in organizing channel distributor forums and events to enhance business relationships.
- Build and maintain relationships with agents and financial service partners, participate in organizing channel distributor forums and events to enhance business relationships.
- Provide procedural and policy guidance to direct reports and other operational staff and communicate service standards to direct reports to ensure that targets are achieved.
- Manage relationships with banks and every other financial service stakeholder within assigned territory.
- Work with other units /departments including Marketing to arrange promotions and local events that increase the presence and visibility of all products within the target market.
- A First Degree in any relevant discipline
- Fluent in English.
3 – 7 years experience including:
- Experience working in a medium-sized organization
- Experience using data mining tools
- Telecoms experience would be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
13th March, 2023 (10:59 PM).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply via:https://ehle.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX/requisitions/job/2316