The Mastercard Graduate Launch program 2022 is currently open for applications, to give recent graduates both – immersing emerging talent in an 18-month journey where they will challenge the status quo, engage in meaningful and practical sessions, drive ultimate catalyst for personal and professional growth.
Mastercard is a technology company in the global payments business. We connect consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments, and businesses worldwide and enable them to use secure and convenient electronic forms of payment.
Mastercard Graduate Launch Program | What to Expect
The role will work with the functional teams to achieve the market objectives in these areas through the identified deliverables:
- Conduct research & analysis to support business strategies
- Use analytical and problem-solving skills to provide analysis and solutions that demonstrate consideration of insight and action
- Participate in project and team meetings and actively contribute to presentations; that will be used internally and with customers
- Work collaboratively across various internal teams to support a variety of business initiatives ranging from account planning, revenue projection & business reviews etc.
- Assist with monthly updates for management reporting
This role provides a breadth of learning, end to end & cross functional exposure within Mastercard: – From understanding our account portfolio and business strategy
– Partner a strong team to win negotiations with our customers, banks and merchants to gain market share and
– Be part of strategy, product ,customer value proposition development
ALSO CHECK: Job Opportunities at United Bank for Africa
To be eligible for Mastercard Graduate Launch Program, you are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree (all majors welcome to apply) with minimum predicted classification of a UK 2.1 or equivalent GPA of 3.0
- Graduating seniors of class 2022(should have graduated and available to start on Sep-2022)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Energetic and enterprising individual with analytical and problem-solving skills with a strong strategic and conceptual aptitude
- Attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects concurrently
- Proficient in using Microsoft office suite
- Languages: English to professional standard
The application for Mastercard Graduate Launch Program 2022 (Associate Analyst) is done online. Interested applicants should click here to start application
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
For more information kindly: Visit the Official Website for Further Details
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of program to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
Mastercard Graduate Launch Program 2022 [Associate Analyst] |Apply Now
Sharing Is Caring