We are pleased inform the general public that the Ministry of Labour and Employment 2022 Recruitment Online Application for the Upper Division Clerk vacancy 2022 form is now available at labour.gov.in. On this page, we will be satisfying your intent by giving you all necessary information about Ministry of Labour and Employment . You will get to know all about Ministry of Labour and Employment requirements, screening exercise, application procedure, application fees, age limit and all frequently asked questions about the Ministry of Labour and Employment job recruitment .
Interested and qualified Candidates are advised to check the latest Ministry of Labor and Employment Recruitment 2022 for Upper Division Clerk 2022 for details and start thier online application at labour.gov.in recruitment page. Here on this page, we shall provide step to step details about Upper Division Clerk Recruitment online process, so qualified candidates can apply can begin the application process. indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization: Apply Here
Candidates who wish to apply for this vacancy should log-on to the official website and apply .
|Organization||Ministry of Labour and Employment Recruitment 2022|
|Post Name||Upper Division Clerk|
|Total Vacancy||1 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.25,500 – Rs.81,100 Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||12/08/2022|
|Similar Jobs||Govt Jobs 2022|
Only qualified candidates who have the minimum qualifications are expected to send in their application for the Upper Division Clerk Recruitment. The qualification for this Ministry of Labor and Employment Recruitment 2022 is not specified. You may also like to apply
Candidates who have successfully applied for this vacancy will be selected based on written test, personal interview, medical test or walkin interview. Once a candidate is selected such candidate will be employed as Upper Division Clerk in Ministry of Labour and Employment.
The pay scale for Upper Division Clerk is Rs.25,500 – Rs.81,100 Per Month.
Steps to Apply
Candidates who wish to apply for this vacancy must complete the online application process before 12/08/2022. Below are the attached details and the complete step by step application procedure needed to apply for the Upper Division Clerk along with the application link.
Step 1: Go to the Ministry’s official website labour.gov.in
Step 2: In the official site, look out for Upper Division Clerk vacancy notification
Step 3: Select the exact position you wish to apply for and make sure to read all the details about that position (Upper Division Cler), qualifications, job location, and others
Step 4: Check the mode of application and apply for the Upper Division Clerk and submit
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO APPLY
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Or kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/I5ROWauDr0X8nbdPJSomFI
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link: https://t.me/joi