The Ministry of Social Development and Family Services (MSDFS) is the core social sector Ministry with responsibility for coordinating the implementation of Government’s social and human development objectives to address the social challenges of poverty, social inequality and social exclusion.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for employment on contract, for a period perceptively for the following positions attached to the various Units and Divisions within the Ministry:
- FAMILY SERVICE SOCIAL WORKER National Family Services Division – 1 YEAR AND 4 MONTHS TO 2 YEARS AND 4 MONTHS .
- TEAM LEAD COMPLIANCE Investigation and Compliance Unit – 2 YEARS
- STATISTICAL SPECIALIST Social Investigations Division – 2 YEARS AND TWO MONTHS
Trinidad and Tobago Ministry of Social Development and Family Services Vacancies 2022
Interested persons are invited to apply ONLINE via the Ministry’s website at: www.social.gov.tt [CAREERS]
OR in writing, addressed to:
Permanent Secretary Ministry of Social Development and Family Services
HEAD OFFICE 39 — 43, St. Vincent Street, Port of Spain
Attention: Director, Human Resources
For complete job description, please visit www.social.gov.tt
Application Deadline: 15th June, 2022
Note: We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that unsuitable/late applications will not be acknowledged, and only short listed applicants will be contacted.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Or kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Iv7coBoiSXF1mDrBCX0j4b
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link: https://t.me/joinchat/SYOfBCxgWuAhgl0Fg