We are delighted to inform the general you about the ongoing Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN). Interested applicants are invited to apply Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) Job vacancies
Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) is a subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporation with a long and established history of operations in Nigeria. The company’s oil & gas production activities constitute one of the largest sources of revenue for the Nigerian government.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Graduate Internship (Environmental and Property Solutions – Planning and Operations)
- We are inviting ambitious professionals to be part of our Environmental and Property Solutions (Planning and Operations) department.
- This opportunity presents hands-on learning experience from renowned experts in different career fields in our world class organization.
- You will also have the opportunity to think independently, grow to your full potential, and help shape the future of energy.
What role you will play in our team
- As a Graduate Intern, you will participate in the Company’s one year graduate internship program in fulfillment of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), contributing in fresh graduates’ professional development and exposure to the benefits the experience of working in a multinational organization afford.
- The positions are based at Lagos City and Eket, Akwa Ibom State in Nigeria.
What You Will Do
Responsibilities may include but are not limited the below mentioned:
- Assist Ergo Contacts with Ergonomics assessment exercise for personnel
- Collate weekly reports & attend to every other scheduled/unscheduled Office requests
- Contract monitoring and follow up – Provide scope and details for free text requisition, Purchase Orders,
- Support in Planning & Budgeting and cost analysis.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Applicants to this programme must be Nigerian with a Degree B.Sc or BA in Finance, Accounts or Economics related discipline.
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper division (2:1) no earlier than 2019.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) no earlier than 2021.
- Must be proficient in the use of computer and MS Office applications.