Monmartt is a one stop store for babies to toddlers . We feature great varieties of products for Newborn, Infants and Toddlers. Our aim is to ensure that we meet all our clients needs with efficient customers services inline with our policy and procedure. We understand our clients needs and our experience and researches give us the ability to respond to your needs with up to date products. We also provide guidance to our first time moms. We offer products at amazing prices in line with the right quantity and quality.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Management Trainee
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Management Trainee program is an initiative by Monmartt Baby Storeto take in recent graduates from the Nigerian labour market who meet the minimum requirements to be hired by Monmartt, train them and give them the necessary knowledge and skills to work at various capacities across the business.
- This will be done in a bid to provide employment opportunities for young Nigerian graduates and give them an opportunity to express their passions and live out their career aspirations.
- Are you driven, curious, dynamic, agile, a self-starter and a team player? Then Monmartt is the perfect place for you! The Monmartt 2022 Management Trainee program is the perfect opportunity for you to start off your great career!
- Minimum of a Second class upper (2:1) from any recognized international or accredited Nigerian university.
- Applicants must not be older than 26 years of age before 1st January, 2022
- A self-starter
- A team player
- 8am – 8pm, Mondays – Sundays (6 off days in a month).
Application Closing Date
7th February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: It is not a Remote job.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of programs to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
Monmartt Kids 2022 Management Trainee Programme
Sharing Is Caring