Mr Price Group Workplace Experience Programme (WEP) 2022 For SA Youths: Applications for The Mr Price Group Workplace Experience Programme (WEP) are now open!
If you haven’t heard of WEP before, it’s our annual programme where we host 3rd/final year students from across South Africa to discover and explore a career in retail. This is a great opportunity to learn about our culture, the way we operate and the retail industry while following a tailored programme designed to give you on the job exposure to your field of study.
What you need to know
- WEP dates this year are the 4th -22nd July and will be hosted in Durban at our Head Office
- We are only looking for those currently studying relevant degrees/diplomas. If you have finished your qualification then please apply for our graduate Trainee Talentpool
This is a great opportunity to kick start your career in retail. Excited? If you are studying towards either one of the following qualifications (diploma / degree) then we are looking for you;
- Fashion Design
- Clothing Management
- Consumer Science
- Fashion Production
- Fashion Buying
- Fashion Management & Communications
- Interior Design
What are the requirements?
- To be in the final year of your qualification (listed above)
- To be available in person, in Durban for a face-to-face interview and the duration of WEP
Don’t miss out! To be considered for this opportunity, please apply now.
Applications close on Sunday 27 March 2021
Interested person should:Apply Now
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Or kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Iv7coBoiSXF1mDrBCX0j4b
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link: https://t.me/joinchat/SYOfBCxgWuAhgl0Fg
Mr Price Group Workplace Experience Programme (WEP) 2022 For SA Youths
sharing is caring