Npower News: Following the latest information on Nexit training email invite, we are glad to inform you that we have confirmed a more detailed update for you. The Npower Nexit Training Begins 14th March 2022.
Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development has intensified efforts to conduct the NEXIT business and loan Training before the end of March 2022 after the February training schedule was not met.
Recall that the Minister, Sadiya Umar Farouq, had stated that before the end of March 2022, (1st Quarter of 2022), the exited Npower beneficiaries would have completed the NEXIT Loan Training and the NEXIT Loan issued to the beneficiaries, as her ministry collaborates the Central Bank of Nigeria for the issuance of the NEXIT Loan.
In furtherance to the NEXIT Loan Training and in a bid to actualize the Npower exit strategy, the ministry has reached agreement with Entrepreneurship Development Institutes (EDI) for the conduct of the NEXIT Loan Training across States of the Federation.
The EDls have started notifying exited Npower beneficiaries in States such as Akwa Ibom, Kano and Ondo for the NEXIT Loan Training, starting largely that the NEXIT Loan Training Date will be from 14th – 18th March, 2022.
However, NEXIT Loan Training Date may differ across the States of the federation depending on the schedule of the EDIs in the States, but for the achievement of purpose, NEXIT Loan Training may not spill over to second quarter of 2022, for the first batch, while NEXIT Loan Disbursement is very likely to spill over to the second quarter of 2022.
Due to the abundance of fraud and fraudulent activities, many of the exited Npower Beneficiaries who received Emails for the NEXIT Loan Training have mistaken the NEXIT Loan Training Invitation to a Fraudulent message.
While caution is advised, the emails received by the exited beneficiaries are not outrightly fraud related. If doubt persist, the exited Npower beneficiaries, who wish to visit their EDI prior to the scheduled NEXIT Loan Training commencement date for the particular EDI, may choose to go in group.
The Federal Ministry of Humanitarian affairs, Disaster management and Social Development will also before the commencement of the NEXIT Loan Training, publish the names of its partnering Entrepreneurship Development Institutes for the prevention of dubious intentions.
Though Akwa Ibom, Kano and Ondo have pioneered the sending of the NEXIT Loan Training Invitation, other disengaged Npower beneficiaries in other States should keep checking their email addresses and Text Messages as frequently as possible. They should also be checking the ‘Spam’ inbox in case it gets in there.
All the disengaged Npower beneficiaries who are in the first batch of the NEXIT Loan Training, and declared their availability for the NEXIT Loan Training, will be sent the NEXIT Loan Training Invitation through their Npower Registered Email and/or Npower Registered Phone Number.
The NEXIT Loan remains an exited strategies for the transition of Npower beneficiaries at the end of their duration in the Npower programme.
NEXIT (N-EXIT) Loan was initiated by the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development in collaboration with the Central Bank of Nigeria to provide soft Loan amounts between N250,000 to N3million to enable the exited beneficiaries proceed in a business enterprise after a compulsory NEXIT Loan Training at the end of the Npower programme.
NEXIT is beginning with the Batch A and B Npower beneficiaries but will, according to the Ministry, be extended to the Batch C of the Npower Programme.
To get regular updates join our Telegram Group https://t.me/npowergroup
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link:https://chat.whatsapp.com/Iv7coBoiSXF1mDrBCX0j4b
N-power News: Nexit Beneficiaries Begins Training On The 14th March 2022
sharing is caring