Did you apply for N-Power recruitment? If yes, we are pleased to inform you that NPower Batch C List of Successful Applicants has been sent to all the Focal Persons in the 36 States of the Federation for Physical Verification and Deployment.
Jobs You May Like To Apply:
Latest Vacancies at the African Regional Institute for Geospatial Information Science and Technology (AFRIGIST)
Their duties will be carried out as usual, some of you will encounter some challenges you will need the help of a supervisor.
Challenge Beneficiaries encounters are; change of location, omitted name from accounting, recycling, etc.
N-Power State Focal Persons and Their Phone Numbers
|1||Abia State||Mr Chinenye Nwaogu||08033307750|
|2||Adamawa State||Commodore Usman Sali Bodes (Rtd)||08033102847|
|3||Akwa-Ibom State||Ibom Aniefiok Thomas||08053441188|
|4||Anambra State||Mark Okoye||08187726255|
|5||Bauchi State||Mansur Manu Soro||08032870453|
|6||Bayelsa State||Martha Jenakumo||08038690206|
|7||Benue State||Engr. Conrad Utaan||08169997870|
|8||Borno State||Babazanna Abdulkarim||08034244138, 08024309004|
|9||Cross River State||Ambassador Nkoyo Toyo||07057215899|
|10||Delta State||Mrs. Shimite Bello||08131179845|
|11||Ebonyi State||Mr. Okorafor Nnanna Nwaji||09092865511|
|12||Edo State||Ken Ihensekhien/Prof. Julius Ihonvbere||07016455554, 08055711112|
|13||Ekiti State||Olajide Gbenga||07039701178|
|14||Enugu State||Dan Onyishi||08124730366|
|15||Gombe State||Maryam Isa Mele||08032851493|
|16||Imo State||Mrs Nzeribe||08093070990|
|17||Jigawa State||Bala Usman Chamo||08065952919|
|18||Kaduna State||Muhammad Sani Abdullah||08033345688|
|19||Kano State||Aisha Jaafar Yusuf||08033928712, 08173646600|
|20||Katsina State||Abdulkadir Nasir, Binta Abba Umar||08144086300|
|21||Kebbi State||Usman Buhari Ali||08067831800|
|22||Kogi State||Ibrahim Adoga||08017757771|
|23||Kwara State||Elder Ayobola Samuel||08033584401, 08059733525|
|24||Lagos State||Mrs. Olusola Falana||08121167144|
|25||Nasarawa State||Mohammed Danazimi||08065478482, 08095786460|
|26||Niger State||Hon. Afiniki E. Dauda||08033400531|
|27||Ogun State||Adeleke Adewolu||08133051991|
|28||Ondo State||Bolanle 0lafunmiloye||08033298380|
|29||Osun State||Idiat Oluyemisi Babalola||08030853537|
|30||Oyo State||Atiuke Osunkoya||08051935095|
|31||Plateau State||Dr. Sumaye Fadimatu Hamza||08039612233|
|32||Rivers State||Mr Alwell Ihunda||08033124099|
|33||Sokoto State||Mr. Lawali Zagi||08022712023|
|34||Taraba State||Beatrice Kitchener||07037688127|
|35||Yobe State||Muhammad A. Yusufari||08066417337|
|36||Zamfara State||Hajiya Fatima Umaru Shinkafi||08036009838|
|37||FCT||Mrs. Elegbede Irene Adebola|
N-Power Releases Names and Phone Numbers Of All State Focal Persons
See Also: Mèassive Employment Opportunities at the Borno State Ministry of Health and Human Services
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO APPLY
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Or kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/I5ROWauDr0X8nbdPJSomFI
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link: https://t.me/