The Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development, Sadiya Umar-Farouq, announced a plan by the Federal Government to call up additional 400,000 youths under the N-power program.
The Minister, who spoke in Kano at the closing ceremony of the N-Knowledge training Batch C1, said the figure was part of one million N-power beneficiaries approved by President Muhammadu Buhari.
She explained that “We have carefully implemented this where the batch C1 accommodates a total of 510,000 beneficiaries and the batch C2 will commence soon.”
Hajiya Umar-Farouq disclosed that the N-Knowledge programme is focused on equipping young Nigerians with relevant skills and certification to become competent workers, innovators and entrepreneurs prepared for both the domestic and global digital job market.
The Minister who was represented at the occasion by Muhammad Sambo, Deputy Director, Finance and Account, of the ministry, stated over 3,000 youths from the Northwest zone were trained in software and hardware skills under the Batch C1 of the N-Knowledge component of the N-Power Programme.
She explained that “It is a well-known fact that N-Power programme is a critical part of the National Social Investment Programmes domiciled in the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development, adding that the programme would help position young Nigerians in both domestic and global markets.
The Minister said “N-Knowledge programme targets to upskill 20,000 young Nigerians on the global radar as exporters of world-class services and content in the creative and information technology sectors. The shortfall of about 7,000 will be mopped up as soon as possible to meet up with the target of 20,000 as earmarked for this tranche.”
The Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development, Sadiya Umar-Farouq
- required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Scholarships you may like to Apply:
Chinese Government 2022/2023 Fully-Funded Scholarship Scheme
UNSW Sydney Academic Scholarships for International Students
University of New Heaven Presidential Scholarships for International Students
Shell Career Training Program in Reservoir Engineering
Tiger Brands Young Talent Opportunities for Young South Africans
International Excellence Scholarship at London Metropolitan University, UK
Maurice R. Greenberg World Fellows Program at Yale University
Burger King Mclamore Foundation Scholarship 2022/2023
Hertie School New Perspectives Scholarship for International Students
2022 Davenport University Scholarships for International Students
WAEL Oil and Gas Recruitment for Graduates and Experienced Professionals
Arco Marine and Oilfield Services Limited (AMOSL) Graduate Opportunities
UNSW Global Academic Award to Study in Australia 2022
2022/2023 Marian University International Scholarships for Study in USA
Postdoctoral Fellowship on Food Security and the Environment at Stanford University
DAAD In-Country/In-Region Programme Sub-Saharan Africa (Masters and PhD Studies) 2022 Scholarship.
Mercedes-Benz South Africa Graduate Development Programme 2022 (Paid Traineeship)
University of Toronto Fung Yiu King Memorial Scholarship
University of Copenhagen PhD Positions 2021-2022 [Paid Positions]
British Council International Collaboration Grants 2021 (£3.5m Support Grant)
Mastercard Data and Services Internship Program for Africans 2021/2022
Imperial College Business School Global Leadership Scholarship (Full Tuition Fee)
Tuition Scholarships for International Students at University of Lethbridge
Apply for Chevron Global Human Resources Internship
Apply For 2022 Canadian Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Scholarships.
United World 2021/2022 Scholarships to Study in United States .
Scholarships 2022/23 for Low Income Country Students to Study in UK.
UNESCO International Centre for Biotechnology (UNECO ICB) 2021/2022 Scholarship Award
Association of Commonwealth Universities Gender Grants 2021
Swinburne University of Technology Scholarships for International Students
Kansas State University Future Student Scholarships and Awards 2022-23
Montana State University (MSU) Presidential Scholarship in USA (Fully funded)
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
N-Power Update: Federal Government To Employ Additional 400,000 Youths