Interested Applicant are invited for NATO Defense College (NDC) Resident Fellowship Programme 2023. In place since 1993, and counting over 130 alumni, the NDC Resident Fellowship Programme currently consists of four sub-programmes for a total of eight fellowships per year.
It is designed for international security scholars/academics/researchers of NATO Allies and its Partners. The Resident Fellowship Programme is under the supervision of Dr Thierry Tardy, Director, Research Division.
- Eisenhower Defense Fellowships
- Partnership for Peace Fellowships
- Mediterranean Dialogue Fellowships
- Other Military Cooperation/Partners Across the Globe Fellowship (OMC/PaG)
Objectives and Responsibilities
The overarching objective of the Resident Fellowship Programme is to promote research and policy analysis in areas of particular interest to NATO Member States, as well as to its partners.
During their fellowship, fellows are required to:
- conduct research on their research project and write a research essay;
- present their research project before completing their fellowship;
- act as mentors of a committee’s study project in the NDC Senior Course in case of need;
- contribute to NDC research activities.
Eisenhower Defense Fellowships
The Eisenhower Defense (EISD) Fellowships is designed for scholars/academics/researchers of NATO Allies. It consists of 3 different fellowships:
- PhD candidates: Candidates for the Eisenhower PhD candidate Fellowship must be PhD Students enrolled in a University Programme at PhD level, with a thesis topic that has a direct relevance to NATO’s policy.
- Candidates for this Fellowship must be at the final stage of their research and provide evidence of their advanced work. The NDC offers one 3-month long fellowship per year in this category.
- Junior Scholars: Candidates applying to the Eisenhower Defense Fellowship must have a PhD in a relevant discipline as well as a solid publication record on international security-related issues. The NDC offers one 3-month long fellowship per year in this category.
- Senior Scholars: Candidates applying to the Senior Eisenhower Defense Fellowship must have a PhD in a relevant discipline as well as a minimum of ten years’ relevant professional experience since receiving their doctoral degree, and a solid publication record on international security-related issues. The NDC offers one 5-month long fellowship per year in this category.
Partnership for Peace Fellowships
The Partnership for Peace (PfP) Fellowships is designed for scholars/academics/researchers of PfP countries. Two 5-month long fellowships are awarded each year in this category.
Eligible Countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Finland, Georgia, Ireland, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyz Republic, Moldova, Serbia, Sweden, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, and Uzbekistan.
Mediterranean Dialogue Fellowships
- The Mediterranean Dialogue (MD) Fellowships is designed for scholars/academics/researchers of MD countries. Two 5-month long fellowships are awarded each year in this category.
- Eligible Countries: Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Mauritania, Morocco, and Tunisia.
Other Military Cooperation/Partners Across the Globe Fellowship (OMC/PaG)
- The OMC/PaG Fellowship is designed for scholars/academics/researchers of OMC/PaG countries. One 5-month long fellowship is awarded each year in this category.
- Eligible Countries: Afghanistan, Australia, Colombia, Iraq, Japan, Pakistan, Republic of Korea, New Zealand, and Mongolia.
NB: Dual citizens can apply to all the fellowships for which they are eligible.
Candidates must fill in the online registration form, and send separately in a single pdf file a CV, ID (Passport or national ID), and a short biography to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The research proposal must have a relevance to NATO’s current agenda and future (Research proposals unrelated to NATO or incomplete applications will not be taken into consideration).
Selected candidates are notified in writing. The selection process considers the applicant’s CV (publication and previous research experience), as well as his/her research proposal and how relevant to NATO it is.
For more information, visit NDC Resident Fellowship.
Application Deadline: June 15, 2022
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Or kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Iv7coBoiSXF1mDrBCX0j4b
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link: https://t.me/joinchat/SYOfBCxgWuAhgl0Fg